Part 133 - Unpredictable!

"I have to go!" Priya said in a cracked voice.

"You are not going anywhere, Priya. Is that clear?" Ram was not impressed with her decision.

"We have no other option, Ram." Priya said.

"We will find out together. I cannot let you go this time." Ram doesn't want to give up on this.

"There is no other way. You know how cruel they are and the worst part is, Riya is with them. I cannot take any chances on this matter." Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"As you know, they are cruel and want to tear us apart forever. They want to take revenge on me, that's their ultimate goal." Ram tried to convince her.

"I know them very well. If I don't go as per their demand, they would definitely kill our daughter. If I go, at least I will have a chance to save our baby. I will regret my whole life if I don't try at all." Her eyes turned red due to crying. Priya was determined with her decision.

"You are not getting this. I know you are in emotional trauma but don't do this. I cannot take any risk." Ram said.

"What about Riya?" Priya asked.

"I will ensure nothing happens to Riya. Trust me." He replied.

Ram moved close to her while cupping her face in his palms. "I cannot afford to lose you, again!" saying this Ram wiped her tears with his thumb.

"And I cannot survive without Riya. I couldn't protect her. I will die out of guilt and regret if I don't do this." Priya looked straight into his eyes.

"You don't have to feel guilty. We and Police is searching everywhere. I am sure we will find her. You don't have to make this sacrifice again. Believe me." Ram said.

"Ram, we don't have that much time with us. They can harm our baby if they come to know that Police is involved." Priya replied.

"Nothing will happen to Riya." Ram wasn't convinced.

Priya exhaled deeply. "How can you be sure? Were you able to find me when I was kidnapped?" Priya blurted out angrily.

Ram stood speechless and stepped back a little.

Priya shut her eyes for a moment before saying, "I didn't mean to hurt you, Sorry! I hate to admit that Niharika & Sid are way too smart than us in this matter. They must be tracking our each and every movement and they won't hesitate to kill our daughter if we try to get hold of them."

"I feel so useless that I couldn't protect my family." Ram broke into tears.

"No, you have been a great father to Ishaan & Ayaan. You were able to fulfill both mother & fathers' responsibilities when I couldn't be there for them." Priya's lips trembled.

Priya continued, "I know you will continue to take care of our sons even if I am not there."

Ram took her in a tight hug as they poured their hearts out.

Life has been so hard for them. They were longing for each other but unable to stay together. Destiny always has different plans for them.

Priya broke the hug and looked at him with teary eyes.

"It's time, Ram. I have to leave." Priya said with a heavy heart.

Vikram and Neha were silently watching them from a distance. They felt sad seeing their friends in a helpless state.

Ram moved towards Vikram and hinted something to him without Priya's knowledge.

Vikram nodded in agreement and left from there.