Part 22 - Riya Kapoor

Priya opens the door finding Ved.

Priya: - Ved, what's wrong with you?

Ved enter the house finding hard to stand on his feet due to the effect of alchohol.

Priya: - Ved what happened? You are drunk...Priya ask shockingly.

His eyes were red with anger and goes near her making her walk behind.

Ved trips a lot but goes dangerously close to her.

Ved: - Priya I love you...I love you a lot. I am alone I am all alone Priya.

Priya: - Stop it Ved...you are not in your senses that is why you did not understand what you are saying. She moves back while he moves forward to her.

Ved goes near caging her to move further. Priya become frightened.

Priya (shivering):- Ved please...

Ved: - Shhh....Priya and move near her face.

Priya: - What are doing Ved? Please move I am not comfortable.

Ved: - Priya you are alone, I am also all alone....we will go from here. Away from everyone and Ram. I cannot see you with Ram. It kills me whenever I see you with him. You are mine Priya...saying this he held her shoulder

Priya: - Ved please...leave me ....leave me Ved. She pushed him with all her strength.

Ved: - Ram will never love you like I do Priya...and tries to hug her.

Priya: - Please Ved stop it and she push him hardly again. Ved move back but save himself from falling.

Priya: - You are gone mad Ved. You better get lost from here right now otherwise I will call the police and Ram here.

Ved: - Priyaa, I love you.

Priya: - What are you saying Ved? Did I ever give you any hint that I love you? I have always seen you as a good friend.

Ved: - I am sorry Priya but I cannot think of losing you. I love you a lot.

Priya: - Listen to me very clearly Ved....Ram is my life and no matter what happens between us I only love him till my last breath.

Ved tried to come closer to her again when she slapped him hardly on his both cheeks bringing back him to senses.

Krishna from her room hears the conversation happening there tries to move her body but fails to do that because of her condition. She couldn't speak a word otherthan making feeble sounds. She feels so helpless that she is not able to help Priya and tears roll down her eyes.

Her reaction irks him very much that he tried to harm her again.

Priya defended herself pushing him to the floor. Ved hangs his head down coming back to his senses and said nothing.

Riya started crying after getting disturbed from her sound sleep.

Priya: - I thought you were my best friend but after doing this you lost respect. I trusted you all the time since you were there for me in my good and bad time but you proved me completely wrong today.

Ved: - I am sorry Priya. I made a big mistake Priya.

Priya's eyes filled with anger and disgust on him as never ever she thought Ved could stoop so low.

Priya: - Leave from here right now. Don't show your face ever again.

Ved: - Priya, please give me a second chance.

Riya crying unstoppable now.

Priya open the door asking him to leave showing no interest to entertain his actions.