Part 103 - You Don't Love Me!

Upon hearing the good news about the twins, family members, Neha and Vikram felt so elated. Ram started being extra cautious about Priya after he got to know about twins.

Ram and Priya were in their bedroom cuddling close to each other.

"Priya, I still can't believe that we are going to have twins." Ram said excitedly, caressing Priya's small bump.

"I am also very excited." Priya responded happily.

"Are we going to have 2 boys or 2 girls or a boy and a girl? I like baby girls the most. What do you think?" Ram asked curiously looking at Priya while resting his head on his elbow.

"Hmm...I like boys." Priya answered.

"But I want 2 princesses." Ram said.

"Why not boys? Either I want 2 boys or a boy and a girl." Priya replied.

"Why so?" Ram asked, raising his brows.

"Just like that. I always wanted a baby boy." Priya said.

"Even if we don't have a baby girl this time, we will try for next time, what's to say?" Ram asked.

"Whoa! You already started thinking about the next pregnancy. We are not going to have any more kids. Two kids are more than enough." Priya stated strongly.

"No, we are going to have a baby girl no matter what." Ram said, pointing a finger at her.

"Come on! Don't be childish, Ram." Priya responded.

"I am not being childish, I am serious." Ram frowned at her.

"Do whatever you want to, I am not agreeing for another kid." Priya stated.

"How rude? Don't you want to care about my feelings?" Ram sulked.

"Think whatever you want to." Priya shrugged off.

"You don't love me at all." Ram frowned at her and turned his back to her.

"Why are you getting angry now?" Priya asked, trying to turn him to her side.

Ram was adamant to turn to her side.

"Raam, this is too much. Turn to this side." Priya asked, a little annoyed.

When Ram did not respond to her even after trying for a couple of times, Priya wrapped her arms around her belly and started talking to her babies.

"See babies, you Papa don't love your Mumma at all. Look at how he is fighting with your Mumma over a small discussion." Priya talked with her babies, caressing gently on her belly bump.

Immediately Ram turned to Priya's side and said, "Don't feed your misconceptions to the kids."

Priya knew he would definitely turn to defend himself.

"Oh is it? What are you doing then?" Priya retorted.

"I am telling them the truth. You don't love me enough and that's why you keep fighting with me for everything." Ram pouted like a small kid.

"Without loving only we are going to have twins, right?" Priya taunted Ram, looking directly into his eyes.

Ram could not help blushing at her comments.

"Then why do you fight with me all the time. You are not listening to me at all. All I want is to keep you and kids healthy and safe." Ram reasoned.

"First of all, you are literally stuffing me with food all the time so obviously I would get frustrated. Second, my day doesn't feel complete until unless I have banter with you at least once a day." Priya had a soft smile on her face.