Part 46 - Truth OR Dare 👬👭

Hi Everyone,

As you guys requested for the long update so here we are to present you the longest update of the story till date and quick one too. LOL!!!

Hope you guys enjoy reading this one. Keep showering your love on the story with more votes and comments.

Happy Reading!

Cheers,

Jo

***************************************************

After spending some quality time in chit chatting, Neha go to kitchen to finish the final preparation of the dinner.

Kids insist Ram and Priya to play caroms with them and they couldn't deny children and end up playing with them. Vikram make an excuse and go to help Neha in the kitchen. Priya realize how much Ram like kids seeing the way he is handling them. At the same time, kids also fond of Ram very much.

Priya loses the game, kids and Ram make fun of her saying how bad she is at this game. Priya just shakes her head in defeat and cover her face.

"I will go and help Neha." Priya goes towards the kitchen and stop in her tracks seeing the scene infront of her.

Vikram massage Neha shoulders lovingly while she do her work.

"What's going on hubby? Showering so much love today." Neha teased him.

"I always do it, just that you don't recognize it." Vikram made a puppy face.

"Ram and Priya are here, just go and talk to them. What if they see us romancing in kitchen?" Neha asked when Vikram takes her in a bear hug.

"Let them see. I don't mind." Vikram said kissing on her forehead.

Priya remains silent and decides not to disturb the love birds.

Ram comes to see what these guys are doing in the kitchen leaving him behind kids.

Priya signals him to not to speak pointing Nevik hugging scene. Ram gape at them and about the call them when Priya pulled him to the side.

"What are doing? Let them have some privacy." Priya whispers.

"Arey wah, they are allowed to have some privacy then what about us. Neha has perfectly managed to ruin a moment between us so it is my chance now." Ram said while her jaw dropped seeing his childish behavior.

"Shhh" Priya shushed him keeping finger on her lips.

"What's going on here?" Ram barged in to the kitchen. Priya tries to stop him but he turns deaf ear to her words.

Neha and Vikram comes out of the hug looks embarrassed seeing Ram and Priya. Priya hits her head with hand seeing his behaviour.

"I was just helping Neha." Vikram said with a blushy smile.

"Yeah true." Neha joined.

"Oh is it? We could clearly witness your kitchen romance, okay?" Ram said making them more embarrassed.

"If you are done then let's have some drinks." Vikram dragged Ram out of the kitchen. Priya could understand their level of comfort and closeness among these friends.

"Come let's have dinner." Neha called everyone for dinner. Priya and Neha arranged food on the table.

Everyone seated in their respective seats. Priya becomes very much comfortable with Nevik instantly. Their cute banter is always fun to watch. Neha served the food to everyone. Priya is having her food and suddenly Ram holds her hand under the table. Priya glare at him trying to withdraw her hand but Ram flashes his trade mark smile.