Part 64 - Guilty-Ridden

Hey peeps,

Yayy! Crossed 100+ votes in two of the updates.❤ Thank you each and everyone whoever took time to vote and comment on the story.

This story is going to cross 5k votes and 50k reads soon.💕

Here is the link to the other story Adhuri Kahani. You can follow me and add the story to the reading list to get the notifications in case you are not getting any notifications on the updates.

https://my.w.tt/liJrGLZEo8

Cheers,
Jo

*********

Vikram and Neha pacing nervously outside the ICU unit. Shipra and Ayesha seated on the chairs.

“Hope they are fine.” Neha’s eyes welled up with tears.

“Yes, they will be fine for sure.” Vikram hugged her.

Both of them parted from the hug as soon as they saw the Doctor coming out. Shirpa and Ayesha stood up and walked towards the doctor to know Raya’s condition.

“Doctor, how is Ram and Priya doing now? Are they alright?” Vikram asked the doctor impatiently.

“Mr Kapoor is fine and he has no major injuries. He is on sedation and shifted to the room. Coming to Mrs Kapoor’s condition, she has a few injuries on head, shoulder and cuts on her skin due to glass piercing. Her condition is not stable yet, she will be under observation for 48 hours.” Doctor explained Raya’s condition.

Shipra slumped in a chair and started crying badly hearing about Priya’s condition. Ayesha and Neha tried to console her saying Priya will be fine.

“Mr Shergill, I need to speak to you in a few formalities. Can you please come to my cabin to discuss?” Doctor said and Vikram followed him to Doctor’s cabin.

A nurse came outside and handed over Priya’s belongings to Neha.

“Ma’am it is not permitted to allow more than one visitor. Please try to understand.” Nurse said to Neha.

“Okay sure.” Neha replied with a faint smile.

“Aunty and Ayesha, please go to home. We will manage here and inform you about Priya’s condition from time to time. Khush also must be expecting you at home, please go.” Neha managed to convince Shirpa and send them to home.

***********

“Tell me Doctor, what’s the matter?” Vikram asked, sitting opposite to the Doctor.

“It is an accident case so as per rules we need to inform police.” Doctor said.

“No Doctor. Please do not let this news to come out at least not until Ram comes to consciousness. I sincerely request you on this matter as it is quite confidential for Ram Kapoor.” Vikram requested the Doctor to not let this matter out.

Doctor looked not convinced yet.

“Please doctor, I request you to wait at least until Ram regains his senses.” Vikram added.