Part 23 - Riya Is Missing

Priya comes back to her room after giving instructions to Neeta.

Ram: - Priya...

Priya: - Haa??

Ram: - Priya...Listen to me.

Priya: - No Ram, I am not coming with you.

Ram closed his eyes to control his anger.

Ram: - Why? Why don't you come with me? Don't you want to be with your children? Don't you love them? Ram raise his voice...answer me Priya.

Priya shiver hearing his loud voice.

Ram continued,

We will be with each other and our kids no matter what the situation is. Let's face any odds together. Ishaan and Ayaan are craving for their mumma and I promised them that I will bring their mumma in their life, that's it.

Let me tell you one thing very clearly...You are coming with me else I will take Riya with me. I don't think you can take a good care of my daughter when you don't want to stay with my kids.

Priya: - I cannot come there because Juhi is there.

Ram: - Ohh...so this is your problem now. Juhi is staying in that house because you were not in that house to take care of the kids. Tell me Priya, Is this why you don't want to come there, seriously?

Priya: - Please Ram leave me.

Ram (shouts): - Look at me and answer.

Priya: - Move aside Ram.

Just at that same time Raya hear the sound from the other room. Ram looks at Priya for a moment raising an eyebrow.

Priya: - It must be Neeta... She avoid looking at him.

Krishnaji tries to get up from the bed and drop the glass from the side table while trying to move.

Neeta: - Madam you please lay down.

Krishna mumbles and tries to take Ram's name.

Neeta: - Please relax.

Ram releases Priya's hands...you have only 24 hours to decide what you want to do with our lives, mind it.

Ram: - I will come again tomorrow. Take care of Riya and turned to go when he stop and turn towards her.

Ram: - Don't try to run away from me this time Priya. I will find you wherever you go so don't even dare to think something like this. I warn you again don't ever try to RUN AWAY.

In the car,

Ram thinks: - Oh Shit! I completely forgot about the old lady. Let me go back and have a look now itself.

Ram is about to take a U-turn when he received a call from Juhi.

Ram: - Haa Juhi, what happened?

Juhi: - I have been trying to your number since long time. Why didn't you pick my calls?

Ram: - Nothing, I was busy. Tell me, what's the matter?

Juhi: - Where are you? Come home soon. Kids are asking about you.

Ram: - Ok, I am on my way back to home. Will be there in few minutes.

Ram left from there and reached Kapoor mansion in few minutes.

Juhi: - You came, where is Vikram and Neha? They were supposed to come with you tonight, right?

Ram: - I didn't call them.