Part 93 - Expectation vs Reality 😆

"Take me back to the room, Ram." Priya asked, holding his face in her palms.

"So soon?" He asked, resting his chin on her breasts.

"Soon? Have you realized it's almost wee hours?" She said looking at the transparent cover on top of the tent.

"Doesn't matter. Stay here, close to me." Ram said, digging his head in the crook of her neck.

"You are such a greedy man! Have you realized how many times we did tonight?" Priya asked out of shock.

"Oh is it? Let me count... 1, 2, 3..." Ram started counting dramatically tapping his fingers.

"Shut up! Let's go inside now." Priya smacked on his fingers.

"Only if we can continue the romance inside the room." Ram's condition made her jaws drop.

"Oh god! You are such a sex maniac." Priya blurted out.

"What can I do when I have an irresistible wife who makes it hard for me to control myself?" Ram bit her nipple, hardly making her yelp.

"Aah! This is too much." Priya scolded him.

"Yes or no." Ram asked, looking at her.

"Yes, now take me to the room right now." Priya asked, as she felt so sticky after their hot encounters.

Ram laughed at the way Priya glared at him. She was too tired that Ram had to slip on the silky nightgown on her after he wore his boxers. She let him pick her in his arms, as she felt too exhausted to walk on her own.

Once they reached the room, Priya quickly used the washroom and came back to the room.

Ram was laying on his bed resting his body weight on his left elbow watching her walking towards the bed.

Priya occupied the empty side, dumping herself on the bed.

Tonight's encounter was on the next level as it drained her total energy. She turned her face at him meeting his gaze.

He had his impish smile adorned his face, she gaped at him in horror as his hands slipped under her nighty finding his possession.

She had to stop him otherwise; she knew it better, where it could lead them. She grabbed his hand over her silky nighty, the only piece of cloth on her body.

"Please Ram. I am tired as hell." Priya whined with her pleading eyes.

"Don't stop me tonight. I do not have control over my own self. I need you very badly and I already made it clear." Ram said impatiently.

His fingers made their way into her wet folds making her shudder at the intensity of his touch. She turns her world upside down and makes her head spin whenever he touches her. Priya submitted herself to him yet again as he removed her nighty the next moment.

The night was still young for the lovers. The green room blushed again seeing its masters involved in another love making session.

Priya was resting her head on his shoulder while playing with Ram's chest hair. He encircled his left hand around her while caressing her back over her nighty.

"Ram, let's announce our marriage." Priya said to him.

"Yes, why not? I have planned when to announce." Ram said looking at her.

"What did you plan?" Priya asked curiously.

"We will announce our marriage on our 1st wedding anniversary." Ram said excitedly.

"Our anniversary? Time flies so quickly, right. I haven't realized that we are going to complete one year in just 3 months." Priya was surprised.

"I am damn sure that you will forget our anniversary date as well. You are bad at remembering the dates." Ram complained.