Part 61 - Let's Dance

Ram gently let his fingers freely run over her skin feeling the softness. She gave him a coy smile looking directly into his eyes. Her eyes filled with desire and love matching with his urge. Their lips moved in perfect rhythm savoring the very moment. Neither of them are ready to break the kiss as if they are questing for it from so long.

His hands are all over her body worshiping each part of it ever so tenderly earning few pleasurable moans from her. She arched her head backwards when he sucked her skin in the crook of her neck. She looks so divine underneath him and closed eyes in rapture. Soon their clothes found their way all around the bed within no time. He could not take off his eyes off her not even for a brief second; she blushed to the core seeing his constant gaze.

Ram took her lips in a deep and passionate kiss while adjusting himself in between her legs.

"Ready?" He has a glint in his eyes and is full of passion.

"Mr Kapooor" She jerked him out of his sleep calling for the third time consequently.

His smiley face turned into a confused stare all of a sudden as soon as she woke him up from his dream.

"Do you have a habit of sleep talking?" Priya asked, confused.

"Oh No! Was it just a dream? You don't even let me dream peacefully, not done yaar." Ram sulked while sitting upright next to her.

"What did you see in the dream?" Priya asked knotting her brows together.

"I can explain better by recreating the scene, what do you say?" Ram asked, leaning towards her. She looked at him in wonder seeing a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"No need." She said, keeping her foot down on the carpet.

Priya landed directly on Ram's chest when he tugged her hand, not letting her go away from him.

"What are you doing?" Priya said, finding her position uncomfortable, as she is half lying over him.

"What are you doing? Leaving bed without even giving my morning kiss?" Ram said with sleepy eyes yet holding her firmly near to him.

"Haaww! You already have got a plenty yesterday and not going to get anymore today." Priya pouted her lips and said in a slightly serious tone.

"You call three kisses as plenty? Like seriously?" Ram asked sarcastically.

"Yes, let me go now!" Priya said, trying to get up from him.

"I am not letting you go until I get what I want." Ram said stubbornly.

"Aren't we getting late for the site visit today?" Priya asked, reminding him about their today's schedule.

"Everything can wait. Let's finish this task first." Ram said, pulling her more into him.

"No way!" Priya shook her head in negation.

"This is not done Priya. You neither allow me to do what I want nor let me finish the undone business at least in my dreams. Do you know that you are ruling me and my dreams as well?" He complained like a small kid.

Priya rolled on to her side and could not hold back laugh hearing him complaining.

"Hey, stop laughing at me." He sulked, resting his body on his elbow.

Slowly he moves towards her wrapping his other hand over her body. His messy hair and cute sullen face are making her go crazy.

Within no seconds, his lips found hers taking her upper lip in between his teeth. She let out a moan when she felt his body weight on her.