Part 128 - Separation!

Hi All,

Thanks for waiting patiently for the update!

I understand that there was a delay updating this chapter, but I was unable to write due to personal reasons. I will try to write and finish the story as soon as possible.

Happy Diwali!

****************

Priya was sitting lifelessly thinking about Ram & twins. She tried to escape from that place but no luck. She was trapped inside a room completely. Food was lying over there untouched by Priya.

Priya was restless by each passing second. She was scared like anything as so many negative thoughts started to creep inside her head. She can't stay away from her Ram & kids no matter what. Similarly, she couldn't even imagine Ram & twins' condition without her presence.

Tears streamed down her cheeks continuously and her face became totally pale. Priya couldn't even sleep for a moment.

On the other hand,

Ram's condition was no less, he's not himself. He's totally broken and clueless about Priya's disappearance. Neha stayed back in the Kapoor Mansion to take care of twins who were crying for their mother. Shipra and Dadi were stressed out thinking about Priya.

Ram was roaming here and there restlessly to find Priya.

Ram & Vikram met the Police Commissioner and other officials to trace Priya's whereabouts.

"Mr. Kapoor, we are checking CCTV footage and tapping Priya's call records as well if there are any chances of kidnapping. Please let us know if you receive any calls asking for ransom amount." Police said.

Vikram nodded his head.

"Did you get any leads so far?" Ram asked impatiently.

"We are trying our best but we haven't got any leads yet. Please wait for some more time." One of the police said.

He was pissed off completely when he didn't get any lead from the police.

His anger reached the peaks and he was unable to maintain his composure.

Ram punched his hand on the desk and stood up from the seat looking fiercely at them.

"Ram, calm down!" Vikram tried to calm him.

"How could I calm down? My wife has been missing and they ask me to wait?" Ram's eyes were blood red.

Vikram couldn't see his friend in such a vulnerable state.

"Mr. Kapoor, please try to understand. We will find Mrs. Kapoor soon, don't worry." Police tried to convince him.

"I will give whatever you want but find my wife." Ram exhaled deeply.

Commissioner looked a bit offended. Vikram intervened and managed the situation before taking Ram out of that place.

In Kapoor Mansion,

Ram was disappointed and angry that no one was able to find out the whereabouts of Priya till now.

Vikram entered the room dejectedly where Ram was present.

"Did we find Priya?" Ram asked with a lot of hope.

Vikram shook his head in negation and felt bad seeing Ram's condition. Ram ran his fingers and gripped his hair in his fist out of frustration.

Vikram said, "There is no such breakthrough yet but police are checking everywhere for Priya and looking into CCTV footage as well."

"What the fuck these guys are doing? How can they not find out where my Priya is?" Ram shouted in utter disappointment.