Part 81 - Morning Moments

Ram was looking intently at his sleepy wife. Her messy hair, smudged sindoor, and body full of marks given by him was proof of their hot and wild love making last night.

Priya looked cute sleeping with parted lips. He could not stop himself locking her swollen lips with his.

Covering her petite frame with his muscular one Ram sucked her lower lip while Priya moaned stirring in her sleep.

Priya shot open her eyes finding her husband's hands mercilessly working on her bosom and naked bodies came into contact.

"Raaam, are you insane?" Priya inhaled sharply after parting from the kiss.

"Good morning baby." Ram tried to capture her lips again but Priya stopped him keeping a hand on his bare chest.

"I am already feeling sore. I will not allow you to come near me when you drink. You get out of control when you are drunk." Priya hissed in pain.

"How can I control myself when I have a sexy wife? Why are you grumpy in the early morning? Let me help to make you feel better darling." He flashed a sly smile at her.

"I know very well of your ways of making me feel better. I will not allow you to do any naughty stuff, get off me right now." Priya tried to push him away when he was nuzzling her neck.

"Just 5 minutes." Ram pleaded to her with an innocent face.

"You can't fool me around with this innocent face of yours all the time." Priya said strongly.

"Just 2 minutes, pretty please." Ram tried to convince his adamant wife.

"No way. Are you crazy? Neha and Vikram are in the home and I am very well aware that your 2 minutes doesn't actually mean 2 minutes." Priya said, pushing him away from her.

"Not fair Priya. You should not upset your husband early in the morning. Don't spoil my morning, did we not discuss that we should never miss our morning romance." Ram said kissing on shoulder blade while his other hand wrapped around her tummy pulling her close to him.

"I have every right to control the insane things my husband does. Now let me freshen up and prepare breakfast for all of us." Priya sat on the bed covering the bed sheet around her body.

"Why do you have to prepare? Bansi Kaka is there to prepare whatever is needed." Ram said.

"Bansi Kaka will do every day but I want to prepare for Nevik today." Priya replied.

"Okay let's go and freshen up." Ram agreed finally and said with a little hope.

"Nice try but I am going to take a bath ALONE." Priya pressed the last word getting up from the bed.

"Did you forget about our rules?" Ram asked frowning at her.

"Do hell with your rules." Priya denied strongly while Ram looked at her pouting his lips.

"Wear this at least. You are becoming shameless day by day." Priya threw his boxer at his tummy, which was lying around the bed.

Ram turned his face sulking at her before slipping into his boxer. His wife is not easy to convince sometimes.

Priya felt good when a hot shower hit her sore body making her muscles relax a bit. She came out of the washroom wearing a simple blue color kurthi and leggings.

She looked at her brooding husband while drying her wet hairs with a towel.

"Go and take shower." Priya told Ram.

Ram turned his face and did not respond to her.

Smiling at her husband's childish acts, Priya made her way towards the bed dropping away the towel aside.