Ch. 79

Atlanta, Georgia
                                             December 20th, 2019

Key's POV

" That's a wrap! Good work people." The director yelled.

I had just finished shooting another music video. I had been working like crazy these past few days. A nigga ain't been to sleep in 72 hours.

Just as I was finna walk off set one of the video vixens called my name. I turned around, and it was the same girl who been in my face all day.

" Hey, Glock. Wait up!" She said as she walked over towards me.

" Wassup?" I asked pushing my Cartier shades up on my face.

" So, ummm. Me and a few of the other girls was wondering would you be down to hook up with us." She asked in a seductive tone while looking back at the 3 others girls.

I looked her up and down. Then, I looked past her, and looked at the 3 other girls. I licked my lips, and smiled.

" Nah, I'ma pass on dat offer. Preciate y'all fa being in the video tho." I said as I walked off leaving them standing there looking dumbfounded.

" What they want?" Dolph asked me as we walked back to the sprinter.

" Same shit they normally want. To get fucked and ghosted." I said as I re-lit my backwood.

" I'm surprise you turned em down." Fat said as we climbed into the sprinter.

" On God, cause normally you wouldn't even have to think twice about it." Woo said.

" Cause I done realized all that shit lame as fuck now. It ain't what I want no mo." I said truthfully.

" So, nigga whatchu want then?" Dolph asked.

" Nigga, you know he want Cali." Pjay said.

" Speaking of Cali. Y'all seen the picture she posted on Instagram?" Fat asked causing everybody to go look on Instagram.

 Y'all seen the picture she posted on Instagram?" Fat asked causing everybody to go look on Instagram

Liked by You, MiagoM.I.A, Paperroutepjay, and 858,624 others

TheCalicartier: Had to go to Santorini before I have a little mini me🤰🏽🥰

                            -Comments-

MiagoM.I.A: It's the ice fa me🌬❄️🥶😍