Ch. 45

Miami, Florida
                                                      May 18th, 2019

Cali's POV

I know Key didn't want me to ride to Rolling Loud with dem cause he was still mad about last night, but who the fuck is Key to tell me where I can and can't go.

" Why you didn't ride with Trey ass?" Woo asked.

" Cause he had to leave earlier. One of his artist had to perform at 6, so scoot the fuck over." I said as I sat next to him.

" What time you gotta perform bruh?" Fat asked Key.

" At 9." He said all in his damn phone.

As they began talking I was on my phone scrolling on Instagram until my phone started to ring. It was Ash FaceTiming me.

" Wazzam Ash."

" Bitch, I'm so mad I couldn't go withchu." She said as she sighed, and rolled ha eyes.

" Me too, and you already know it gone be bukoo of people. It's gone be lit."

" Bitch you look bad as fuck, so I know you gone get a nigga out dere." Ash smirked.

" A nigga? Bitch, 1 nigga, 2 nigga, 3 nigga, 4! Cali can't pick, so they all gone be my hoes!" I said sticking my tongue out.

" Keep fucking playing with me, and yo ass ain't gone make it to the Rolling Loud." Key said as he mugged me.

" Bitch mug me again, and yo ass won't be performing at the Rolling Loud." I turned around, and said to Key.

" Key, bruh do you wanna jump ha ass? Cause all you gotta do is say the word!" Woo said punching his hand.

" Fuck all dat, finish rolling the backwood." Fat said.

" Y'all better treat my bitch with some fucking respect in that damn truck da fuck. Cause what y'all ain't gone do is buck ha like dat just cause she by ha self." Ash said.

" Girl, ain't nan one of dem hoes built like dat. They can't even fuck with a picture of me! They know I stand on all tens by myself. DA FUCKKK!" I said looking at all of em.

" Caliana ain't nobody worried bout yo ass!" Key said waving me off.

" Yea, exactly cause you know wassup with me Markeyvius." I said I rolled my eyes.

As I was still talking to Ashley I heard a sound that I'm way too familiar with.

" OH SHIT Y'ALL 12! Woo said causing all of us to turn around.

" Damn!" Key yelled.

" Welp, we ain't going to the Rolling Loud. Cause they finna be rolling our ass straight to jail." I laughed.

" What happened?" Ashley asked.

" Bitch, the dicks pulling us over. You know dese niggas got hella gas, and we all got our guns on us." I said shaking my head.

" Give me the weed, so I can hide it!" Fat said.

" Nigga, it ain't no point. They gone search this bitch up and down cause they smell it." I shrugged.

While, everybody else was panicking trying to hide shit. I continued my conversation with Ashley until the police walked up to the truck.

" Ash I would say I'ma call you back, but that ain't gone happen." I laughed.

" Bitch, don't hang up. I wanna see this shit." She laughed.

" Girl, you'll see it on the news. Bye!" I hung up on her.