Ch. 3

The rest of our first week went by so quick. I was cool with everybody, but Bre. Since our lil altercation the first day she made sure her and her nigga kept their distance from me.

It was now Friday night, and the back to school party was tonight. Me and Trey got dressed, and headed out the door. The guys already knew where the party was at, so we just planned on meeting them there.

Caliana

Trey

As we were on our way to the party Trey rolled 2 blunts

As we were on our way to the party Trey rolled 2 blunts. Even though I wanted to pregame, but I couldn't because I was driving tonight.

We made it to the party, and it was packed. We got out of the trucked, and started walking in the house.

" It's booku booku people in hea." I said to Trey.

" Yeen neva lied. Say, look there go Fat em." He said as he pointed to the guys.

We walked over, and we all spoke to each other.

"Wazzam whoodies. What we missed?" Trey said.

" Shiiddd, the twerk contest ain't started yet, so yeen miss shit." Woo said as he hit the blunt.

" They having a twerk contest?" Trey asked.

" Yeah, the winner get a $100." Said Pjay.

" Say Cali, you hear this shit?" Trey asked me.

When the guys start talking they normally talking about hoes, so I normally tune they ass out and get on my phone.

" Huh? I wasn't paying attention. Whatchu say?"

" They having a twerk contest winner get a $100."

" Why you telling ha? She must can twerk or some?" Woo asked.

" Nigga where you think y'all got twerking from? US! New Orleans, duh she know how to twerk that's our culture. So is you gone do it?" Trey said.

" Nah, I think I'ma sit this one out." I said.