Ch. 28

March 17th, 2018
                                                Atlanta, Georgia

Trey's POV

 After Cali's photoshoot she told me to come kick it with ha since we haven't seen each other in a few days

After Cali's photoshoot she told me to come kick it with ha since we haven't seen each other in a few days. Which I was cool with cause I had some shit I needed to tell ha and get advice about.

" Aye Caliana I need to talk to you."

" Oh, Lord it gotta be serious cause you done called me by my government name. Wazzam?" She said as she turned to me giving me her full attention.

" Son, I got Ari pregnant." I sighed.

Cali's eyes bucked as her mouth dropped opened.

" Trey, I know you fucking lying to me!" She said shocked.

" I know I know bruh." I said as I rubbed my hands down my face.

" How far along is she?"

" Ion know she ain't been to the doctor yet, but she took 4 pregnancy test, and all dem bitches came back positive."

" How Ari feeling about it, and how did you react when she told you? "

Every since Ari told me she was pregnant 2 weeks ago. I been avoiding ha calls and text. I would always make up some bullshit ass excuse as to why I couldn't talk to ha right now cause ion think I'm ready fa a child. Hell, I still call my momma and teedee nem to ask em to do simple shit fa me like make my doctors appointment, how to work the stove, which insurance card do I use, and etc. I call them for any lil inconvenience that happen to me.

" She wanna keep the baby. I got scared, and told her I was busy so I'll hit ha up later to talk about, but I never did. She been blowing me up ever since."

Cali punched me in my arm hard as fuck.

" Ouch damn nigga!" I said rubbing my arm.

" Why would you do ha like dat! Ari ain't just some random lil dip you been fucking on. She's yo girl, and she ain't make that baby by herself. So you need to man up, and handle ya business. I'm sure Ariana scared too, and hell you ghosting ha ain't helping either dumb ass!" Cali yelled at me.

" I know I fucked up. I'm not ready to be a dad."

" Well, you should've thought about that before you shot the club up." Cali laughed.

" Cali, I'm serious. Ion think I'm ready fa a kid. I'm only 21. What I'm do na?" I said laying back on the couch.

" Looking Trey, having a baby is a big responsibility. So of course any young person isn't going to be ready fa all dat, but y'all got time to get ready and to fix everything between y'all. What you gone do is call ha so you can apologize for ghosting ha. Then, let ha know you gone be there for her, and support her through whatevea. Y'all gone be straight. Y'all gone have hella support from us, ok?" Cali said smiling at me.