Ch. 8

South Memphis, TN

Key's POV

After Fat told me what he heard bout Bre cheating on me. The next day I went straight to Bre house. She was already outside waiting on me.

She got in my car like it she ain't did shit.

" Hey baby." She said as she tried to kiss me, but I moved back.

" So, who the nigga you cheated on me with?" I asked.

" Whatchu talkin bout? I haven't cheated on you."

" I really came over hea, so you can explain yo self one last time before I leave ya ass alone fa good, but if you gone keep lying you can get out."

" How you gone accuse me of the shit, you out here doing Markeyvius!" She yelled.

" Who I'm cheating on you with Bre?" I asked looking at ha like she was dumb.

" I'm not dumb. People told me they seen you leave the Halloween party with Cali hoe ass."

" I left with ha, but that don't mean I cheated. I took ha home cause she was drunk. So, what's yo excuse fa fucking another nigga."

" I didn't mean to it was an accident. Every since that hoe got here you been acting different towards me. So, I thought you was fucking off with ha." Bre said as she started crying.

" How the fuck you fuck somebody on accident. You sound dumb as fuck! You just don't like Cali fa no damn reason."

" I'm sorry Markeyvius." She said as she was still crying.

" We done, I'm straight on yo ass Bre. Now get the fuck outta of my car." I said.

" You've cheated on me plenty of times, and I've always forgave you. Now, you don't wanna forgive me. Key please, we can fix this."

" Ian gone say the shit again Bre." I said as I looked at her like she was crazy.

Bre got out of my car, and I burnt off. I lit my blunt that I already had rolled. I've been with this girl since I was in the 9th grade, and this how she do me.

Trey's POV

                                   New Orleans, Louisiana

The next day...

I didn't think being back in Nawlins after losing Shy would have a nigga feeling like dis. We were on our way to go pick Cali up from the airport.

" You been quiet since you got hea. What's wrong baby?" My auntie Erica asked me.

" None." I Said.

" Boy, I'm ya teedee. I know when some wrong with my nephew. Now tell me what's going on." She said as she looked over at me.

" I haven't been hea since I got outta rehab after getting shot. Excuse my language, but the shit getting ta me." I said embarrassed.

" Trey, it's ok to feel the way you do. If you wanna cry, let it out baby. I haven't seen you cry or mourn over what happened to Shy. You gotta talk bout it baby. If you don't wanna talk to us, then I'll pay for you to go to therapy. Honestly, I think it's long overdue for you and Cali. Because don't think I don't know you and Cali got separation anxiety issues."

All the shit she saying is true. Shy was my best friend since we were kids. Ever since Shy was murdered now me and Cali don't like being away from each other too long. After that we always came as a package deal, so when she left for Miami I was pissed that my momma nem' didn't want me to go.

" Ion know how I feel about talking bout my problems ta a stranger, and I know Cali ain't gone be down with it." I said shaking my head.

" I'm not forcing y'all to do it. I just want you to know it's that's an option when y'all ready." She said.

We finally made it to the airport, and Cali was just now walking out. She had the biggest smile on her face when she seen us. Me and my auntie Erica got out.

" Cuzzin, I missed you." She said as she ran and  hugged me tightly.

" I missed you too." I said hugging her back.

As I let go I noticed she had a tear falling down her face. Maybe we do have separation anxiety issues.

" I seen you came back with mo bags than ya ass left with." Auntie Erica said rolling her eyes.

" You already know my pops was gone make up fa lost times." Cali said.

" Dang, he bought you booku stuff. I'm so blowed son. My momma made me miss a free shopping spree." I said shaking my head as I helped load up Cali's stuff in the car.

" Trey my pops sholl did asked bout ya." Cali said laughing.

" Mane, see that's that BS I be talking bout." I said shaking my head.

We got in the car, and Cali started telling us about her time with her pops.

" I did a photoshoot, so I can have some headshots for modeling gigs." Cali said excitedly.

" When the pictures come in?" Erica asked.

" I told them to send the actual headshots to the house, but I'll get the pictures on my phone before Thanksgiving."

" Oh yeah? You really serious bout this modeling stuff, huh?" I asked chiming in.

" Yeah, baaaaby I mean I already have a over 30k followers. So, I think I could do it, and you know I've always wanted to do this." She said.

We made it back to my momma's house. Where everybody was already waiting fa a nigga. I just know everybody done missed me like hell. As we got out the car I started smiling.

" One at a time. Everybody can get a hug, I know y'all missed a youngin." I said as I opened my arms.

" Move out da way. Ain't nobody coming to see you Otis!" All of my cuzzins and lil cuzzins said as they pushed me out the way, and ran to Cali.

" Say oh yeah, that's how y'all doing it na? Bet!" I said shaking my head.

Cali started laughing as she said, " Y'all please go hug Trey cause he jealous y'all."

Them lil m'fers tried to hug me, but I mushes they lil asses out my way. Cause you'll never get the chance to treat Treyun Roshod Garret III like a piece of shit again!