Ch. 88

February 14th, 2020
Seattle, Washington

Key's POV

I was backstage at the show waiting to go on. I had 10 minutes before I had to perform, so I was scrolling on Instagram to kill time. As I was scrolling I seen Caliana's maternity pictures she posted a few hours ago.

 As I was scrolling I seen Caliana's maternity pictures she posted a few hours ago

                                        Swipe

Liked by You, Ashwitdatcash, Treycapalot, Paperroutepjay, and 999,979 others

TheCalicartier: My pregnancy is shortly coming to an end🥺! These past 9 months have been everything I've prayed for in life🙏🏾! My whole pregnancy journey has been nothing but beautiful, peaceful, and fulfilling😌! I'm beyond thankful God blessed me to experience this, and I'll forever show my gratitude by being the best mother I can be to my son💯! To my support system: my family and friends, thank you all for being there, and supporting me and all of my decisions during my pregnancy👨‍👩‍👧‍👦❤️! To my son, my rainbow baby, and my miracle baby🤰🏽💙👶🏾: Thank you for bringing me so much joy and happiness🥺! I already love you so much without even meeting you yet😭! I promise to be the best mother ever to you😘! Every important milestone that happens in your life, I promise I'll be there to witness it first hand🥳!Whatever your heart desires, I'll go to the end of the Earth to make it happen for you🤗! I can't wait to meet you, so hurry up and get here so I can hold and kiss all over you🥰💙! ( And yes, I cried typing this😩)

                               -Comments-

KeyGlock: I love y'all🌹❤️

Youngdolph: Yeen have to do em like that midget🥶💎

Sorry_itsari: 😍🥺 Beautiful