Ch. 5

South Memphis, TN
                                                  October 31st, 2014

Cali's POV

" Cali, it's not even that serious fa you to be gussin like da!" Trey said annoyed at me.

" Chile, don't fucking rush me da fuck! I'm almost ready I taking out the last flexi rod outta my hair." I yelled back.

Tonight was the Halloween party. I was glad to get out the house. I was getting lit tonight, because I drove the last party. It's Trey time to be the driver tonight, so I can drink.

I finished curling my hair. I took a final look in the mirror, and was feeling myself. I had dressed as a pirate. Trey came to the bathroom to rush me again, but I was already ready.

" Well, since you hea make ya self useful, and record a video of my so I can upload it to Snapchat." I said handing him my phone.

" Bruh, you finna blow me for real." Trey said snatched my phone from me.

He took the video, and gave me my phone back.

" Na, bring ya ass! Ion even know why da fuck you got on a costume they said yeen gotta wear da shit

" Na, bring ya ass! Ion even know why da fuck you got on a costume they said yeen gotta wear da shit." He said walking out heading downstairs.

I followed behind him and said," Just cause yo hard ass don't got on a costume don't mean I can't have on one, ole lame ass."

" Girl, go to hell with gasoline draws on. Cause yo ass know you was taking forever to get ready." He said walking out the door.

" I just wanna know where you was gone go cause I'm yo way there. Please let me know." I said throwing him my keys.

" I would've took yo shit, and left ya ass hea looking dumb."

I rolled my eyes as we got in the truck. I had started pregaming by taking 3 shots of Patron before we left the house. We pulled up to the building. Cars where parked in the parking lot, and all up and down the street.

It took us damn near 10 minutes fa us to find a parking spot.

Key's POV