Ch. 30

March 19th, 2018
                                                         Memphis, TN

Cali's POV

" Y'all hoes ready or nah?" Kennedy yelled from downstairs.

We was getting ready for my first hosting at Club Love.

" Yeah, bitch we coming!" I yelled back.

" Let's go. You know she the mama of the group." Ashley laughed.

Me and Ashley headed downstairs, and we all got in the black SUV. The security Trey and Key hired for me was driving behind us.

" Girl, if I didn't know yo ass lived in Atlanta. I wouldn't even know it. Cause you never come out with us." Kennedy to Ashley.

" I be having so much homework and assignments from school. That shit be having me drove!" Ashley said as she rolled her eyes.

Ashley attended Clark Atlanta University. She was majoring to be lawyer. Every since we where kids she would always beg me and Trey nem to play court with her. So, it didn't surprise us when she told us that's what she was going to school for. Plus, the way trouble always find us.. Hell, her being a lawyer would be the best thang going fa us.

" Well, tonight we turning up. Fuck all that school shit! We getting lit tonight." I said as I started twerking.

We pulled up at Club Love, and the club was packed. I called the party promoter, and told him to come to the truck. Cause I'll be damned if I walk in without getting paid first.

My security escorted us into the club. We walked in everybody was recording and screaming. They started to crowd around us until my security moved them out the way.

I was waving and smiling at everybody as I held my security guard's hand as he escorted us to our section.

" We got Cali Cartier in the building tonight!" The DJ yelled into the mic.

The DJ handed me a mic, so I could talk to the crowd.

" WAZZAM y'all! We finna turn dis bitch out ya heard me!" I said into the mic.

I started dancing to the music that was playing, and people started handing me their phones, so I could record myself and take pictures with them.

The DJ started playing Key's song "Hot", and of course I started rapping my nigga shit as if I was performing.

Goddamn Lil Glock, you too hot
How you wreck your Benz and get another drop? (Another drop)
How you put all of them diamonds in your watch? ( Bust down)
Why the fuck you go and get another charm? (Huh? Damn!)
All these niggas say they hot, shit you must not heard of Glock
Mister pull up let it pop, mister don't play 'bout his guap
And ever since a tot I been playin' 'round with them blocks
Close your legs, ho give me top, and my coupe cruise like a yacht
Pipe down lil nigga, yeen hot

A few minutes later the bottle girls came, and brought us bottles that was on the house. I took my phone out, and recorded them.

 I took my phone out, and recorded them