Ch. 16

South Memphis, TN
May 9th, 2015

Trey's POV

" Why Cali didn't come kick it with us?" Pjay asked me

"She said she had some to do." I said.

" What ha ass had to do?" Key asked with his eyebrow raised.

" Nigga, ion know she didn't say. Probably some shit that gotta do with ha modeling." I shrugged.

Me and the gang was posed up on the block doing what we normally do best. Slanging dope, and chilling until we had to serve somebody.

" I can't believe we really graduated two days ago y'all." I said to the gang.

" I swear foo." Woo said.

" You know fa a minute I thought yo dumb ass wasn't gone make it." Fat said as everybody busted out laughing.

" Fuck you fat ass nigga!" Woo snapped back.

" That's all you can say is I'm fat. Like damn black ass nigga come up with some else." Fat said.

" Ian finna keep arguing with no nigga that's built like a sack of dirty laundry." Woo said.

" You know what I'm—" Before Fat could finish Key cut him off.

" DAMN, can both of y'all shut the fuck up! Y'all been going at it all damn day. Don't nobody wanna hear that shit."

Me and Pjay busted out laughing.

" Damn, they pissed you off that bad whoodie?"
I said while laughing.

" Nah, he just mad cause his lil junt flodged him out." Pjay said.

" Who his lil junt?" I asked.

" Mchttt mane, Nikki." Key said smacking his lips together.

" Nikki? Thick ass Nikki?" I asked with one of my eyebrows raised.

" Yup." Fat and Woo said in unison.

" What happened?" I asked as I looked at Key.

" After I left hea with y'all, I was suppose to go fuck da hoe, but she just texted me talking bout she on ha period, and shit." Key said shaking his head.

" Damn, whoodie she can still give you some top tho." I said.

" That's what I said, but she talking about she cramping and shit." Key said as he leaned back on his car.

" Well, I would've told that bitch SHIDDD a period don't stop shit, but a sentence." Woo said as he hit the backwood.

" Nigga, you nasty as fuck." Pjay said looking at Woo with a disgusted look on his face.