Ch. 47

Atlanta, Georgia
May 21st, 2019

Key's POV

" Damn, you still trending on Twitter. These folks really calling you jail bae." Pjay said laughing.

" I know. I done got so many new followers it's crazy." Cali said shaking her head.

" So what they gone do bout the charges?" Trey asked.

" Shiiddd, I'ma just let the lawyers handle that shit. I mean that's what I'm paying em fa." I said.

" Hell, I gotta stay outta trouble. My parents been on my ass ever since that shit happened." Cali sighed.

" Ion know why hell. This yo first time getting arrested, hell you'll get a slap on the wrist." Woo said rolling his eyes.

" Dis ain't ha first time getting arrested." Trey said looking at Woo.

" What she get arrested fa fighting? Stealing? Cause that ain't shit, but lil petty ass charges." I laughed.

Caliana was quiet, and in her phone.

" Cuzzin, you gone tell em or no?"

" I wasn't planning on it, but looks like I got to now. Thanks a lot Treyun." She sighed locking her phone.

" My bad." Trey said with his hands up in defense.

" It can't be that bad fav. Unless, it's a charge for prostitution. Then, that's... THAT'S BAD." Fat said with a straight face.

" Don't do that, cause this pussy priceless." She said mean mugging him.

" Anyways, after Shy got killed the person who taught Shy the game got in contact with me. 12 wanted me to set him up so they could arrest him, but I wouldn't do it. They threatened to charge me with drug conspiracy charges. Which I could've did a little over 30 years for, but my parents spent a bukoo of money to get me off, and to keep that shit off my record."

" Hell nah! Quit playing, and tell us the real reason cause yo ass lying." I said shaking my head in denial.

" Like hell. Cause ain't no way. 30 year? 30 YEARS! You was suppose to fold like a lawn chair. Yeah, you lying." Woo said agreeing with me.

" She ain't lying." Trey said with a straight face.

We all looked at her shocked except for Trey. I was speechless. Here I was when I first met ha I thought she was a boujee ass female, but she real.

" WHO ARE YOU! Griselda Blanco?" Fat said shocked.

" That's why yo name was Cali Blanco on Instagram when we first met you." Pjay said putting two and two together.

" Yeah, but don't get shit twisted. I never sold drugs. I just was associated with people who did." Cali said.

" We ain't never been that type of trouble to where we face more than 5 or 10 years." Pjay said.

" Aye y'all coming to Dolph pool party tomorrow?" I asked em.

" A pool party? That means bitches gone be in bathing suits that's too lil fa em. So hell yeah I'm going!" Woo said.

" On God dem hoes be getting XS knowing damn well they need a L." Fat said shaking his head.

" I can't I'ma sit this one out, and stay home with my son. Is it cool if Ari go instead? Cause she haven't been out like dat since she had Tremani." Trey said.