Ch. 99

Memphis, TN
May 11th, 2020

Cali's POV

" Ok, so Key knows you have him tonight right?" I asked Meika as I handed her AK's baby bag.

She nodded her head laughing, " Yes, he already know. Now go enjoy yourself, and leave us alone so me and my grandson can bond."

" Ok, ok. Thank you fa watching him. A'Kyrie be good fa ya grandma. Mommy loves you." I said as I kissed him on his cheek before Meika walked out the door.

I watched as she loaded him in her truck, and safely drove off. I walked back in the room seeing Bezel still laying down.

" I told you I could've watched lil man fa you since you got some important to do tonight." Bezel said to me as I started to run the shower.

He got up from the bed walking into the bathroom with me.

" How? When you got plans tonight too?" I asked looking at him through the mirror as he held me from the behind.

He began giving me small kisses on my neck.

" Whatchu talking bout? Ian got shit to do." He said as he stopped, and looked up at me with a confused look on his face.

I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck. I smiled looking in his face," I got a surprise for you. Now get ready because we're going on our first official date."

He kissed my lips , " Oh, word? Ight, now let's save water by showering together."

" AHT AHT! You think you slick. We don't got enough time fa all dat. We got reservations to make."

" See, I wasn't even thinking like dat. But it's ok I already know you scared of da dick." Bezel smirked trying to get me to cave in.

No, me and Bezel still haven't had sex yet. I just felt like having sex with him while I was pregnant with somebody's else child would have been disrespectful and just overall weird. And then, once I had AK I still had to wait until my 6 weeks was up, so yeah.

I rolled my eyes, " Boy please! You and I both know dats a lie."

As I turned around on my heels to walk out of the bathroom I felt a hard sting on my ass. I turned about seeing Bezel with that same smirk on his face.

He keep on, and we ain't gone make it no damn where. Smacking my ass like dat.

" My fault, I just had to. I couldn't help it."

I shook my head, and walked out. As Bezel showered I went in the closet laying out my outfit for tonight. I was so excited because I had everything planned out for tonight.

Since I had already got in the shower I started doing my hair. With Kennedy being in Atlanta I had to touch up my hair on my own. Once Bezel was out of the shower, I was fully dressed and done with my makeup.

" You ready?" Bezel asked me as he stepped out putting on his gold Rolex.

" Yeah."