Ch. 12

December 1st, 2014
                                          South Memphis, TN

Cali's POV
It's been 3 days since I've seen Key. I've been ducking and dodging the fuck outta him, but now that our Thanksgiving break is over. I knew it was only a matter of time before I ran into his ass. It's not the fact that I'm scared of Key. I just don't got time to deal with his aggressive ass.

As usual I drove me and Trey to school. I didn't have nothing to worry about since it's morning. The gang would always meet up in the afternoon either in the hallways or at one of our lockers, so for now I was in the clear.

3 Class Blocks Later...

" Bitch, what you looking around for?" Kennedy asked me as we walked the hallway on our way to lunch.

" Bitch, I'm tryna make sure Key don't sneak my ass."

" Girl, you seen haven't ran into him yet? I thought y'all already settled that." Kennedy said laughing.

" Girl, hell nah. I haven't been round them since that shit happened."

" Damn, he got you that scared?" Kennedy looked at me laughing again.

" Ahaha, no bitch ian scared. I just got my hair and nails done. Fuck I look like fighting Key ass." I said rolling my eyes.

" Mhmm."

We finally made it to the lunch room. As usual it's was booku folks in hea. Our lunch period was always lit cause most of the people wasn't suppose to be in hea cause they was skipping.

As we went to the table I noticed that everybody was there except Key.

" Wazzam y'all." I said speaking to the guys.

" Wassup Cali." They said in unison.

" Where Key at?" I asked.

" He left school early today." Pjay said.

" Why?" I asked curiously.

" He has some business to handle." Pjay said.

" Why you looking fa him?" Woo asked with his eyebrows raised.

" You know Cali been dodging his ass since she talked about his line." Trey said laughing.

" Let me find out you scared of Key." Fat said.

" She most definitely is. She been looking over ha shoulder all day." Kennedy said laughing.

" Fuck y'all! Ain't nobody scared of Key string bean body ass. I was asking where he was at so he could give me me. The fuck!" I said as I sat down knowing damn well I was lying.

" Wait, whatchu say Cali? Ian hear you." Woo said.

" I bet you won't say it again." Pjay said.

" I SAID AIN'T NOBODY SCARED OF KEY FUCKED UP HAIRLINE STRING BEAN BODY ASS! THE FUCK!" I said rolling my eyes.

" Ooh, and she added some extra shit in there fa a lil razzle dazzle." Fat said laughing.

" Y'all thought I was gone be scared to repeat what I sa—" Before I could finish my sentence everybody except Kennedy got a notification their phone.

I unlocked my phone, and went straight to our groupchat. When we all became cool we started a groupchat. It was me, Trey, Woo, Key, Fat, and Pjay.

I looked at the groupchat, and realized Pjay recorded everything I just said, and sent it in the groupchat fa Key to see it.