Ch. 75

November 26th, 2019
                                   Charlotte, North Carolina

Cali's POV

Key practically begged me to come to this show in North Carolina. At first, I wasn't gone come because I was still kinda hurt by what Bezel said, but I'm not finna sit hea and dwell on the shit I can't control. So I went to Key's show anyways because I really want this co-parenting relationship to work for the sake of our son.

" You good? You need anything?" Key asked for the thousandth time today.

" Key, if I needed anything you would be the first person to know. Now can you please stop asking?" I laughed.

" My fault, I just wanna make sure you feeling good cause we gone be at this show fa a couple of hours." He said as he looked over at me.

" I'm good."

We pulled up to the show, and Key helped me out the sprinter. All of the guys surrounded me to keep people from seeing me, and my baby bump. We went to the back until it was time for them to go onstage.

" You wanna stay back here until the show over? Cause ion want yo feet swelling or nun like that." Key said to me.

" Yeah, I'ma chill back hea until y'all done." I said as I got more comfortable on the couch.

The rest of the guys went to go watch them perform while I was watching from backstage on the tv. I got a notification on my phone. I looked down, and it was me, Ash, Kenn, and Ari's group message.

R.O.D😈👭🏽❤️: What y'all bitches doing?

My Kenn Doll🧍🏾‍♀️😍: Just finished doing my last client's head😩

Cali: At this show I was forced to come to😑

Miss mamas👩‍👦🥰: Chilee, not shit! Tremani getting on my damn nerves🙄

Cali: Don't do him, if you don't want my godson just send him to Memphis with me. The fuck😒

Miss mamas👩‍👦🥰: Oh, dat ain't no problem! That ain't no problem😉! Matter of fact when you going home🤔?

R.O.D😈👭🏽❤️: Whatchu at Glock nem show fa?

Cali: I'm coming back home for Thanksgiving, and Key practically begged me to come for some reason🤷🏾‍♀️!

My Kenn Doll🧍🏾‍♀️😍: Nigga tryna get his family back together and shit! I see his ole popsicles stick body built ass😂😂🤗

Miss mamas👩‍👦🥰: Say less we coming to Memphis for Thanksgiving too🥳! So when you see a lil midget on yo porch with his spider man backpack, and his sippy cup in his hand, and you hear tires screeching don't say shit😂😂!

Cali: We just tryna build a co parent relationship before our son get hea, dats all😐! And I won't cause Tremani got his own room at my house, and he already know where everythang at😂! He gone be good for me cause he love his God momma🥰

My R.O.D😈👭🏽❤️: Uh huh, Key got some shit up his sleeves, and this bitch don't even know it yet😂😂

Before I could reply back to Ash nem Pjay came to get me from backstage.