Ch. 48

June 28th, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia

Cali's POV

A few weeks after Dolph's pool party I had made a doctor's appointment at a fertility clinic, and something came up and Key missed the appointment. He told me to reschedule, and we could go again. But I didn't cause I'll be damned if I let him make a fool outta me again. I was dumb for even thinking things would be different this time.

Me, Ash, and Kenn was chilling at the crib. Kennedy's phone rang, and she answered it. Causing her to instantly jump up.

" You fucking lying! Ok, I'm finna go look let me call you back!" Kennedy said as she ran over to us.

" Damn, bitch what's wrong?" Ash said laughing.

" Kiya just called me, and said Bre and ha cousin Jada on live talking shit bout you." Kennedy said to me.

I had a confused look on my face cause I literally don't even speak on ha, so why she speaking on me.

" Fa what?" I asked with a mean mug on my face.

" Ion know, but we finna find out now." Kennedy said as she sat down next to us on the couch as she went on Bre's live.

" Y'all the bitch really funny as hell, like the bitch so mad cause I'm back with Key. Like every time she around she mean mugging me, like sis it's not my fault the nigga in love with me." Bre said to her live.

" Then the hoe broke as fuck y'all. Everything she got it's cause of Key. She really ain't out here having shit like she claim she do. She a leech. She use everybody around ha. Dem cars she be driving not hers they Trey's. That Rolls Royce she was driving in Miami ain't hers, them hoes be rented." She said.

" As fuck!" Jada laughed.

" Dese hoes retarded." Ashley said watching Bre nem.

Then I started reading the comments. I noticed that Fat and Woo was in the comments.

@Paperroutefat: So you lied to Glock and said you was going to the store, but you really went outside to go live and start shit🤔? Awww, ok I'm finna go snitch🙂

@Paperroutewoo: Patiently waiting on @TheCalicartier to go live😂

The live had paused for a few seconds then reconnected.

" Key you can stop calling me cause I'm on live."

I laughed, and grabbed my phone. I walked over to the kitchen, and propped my phone up. I went live too.

" Wazzam y'all, ima wait until my viewers roll in cause I'm only finna address this shit one time, and one time only." I said as Kennedy and Ashley walked in the kitchen behind me.

@Paperroutewoo has joined

@Treycapalot has joined

@Allhailreign has joined

@Paperroutepjay has joined

@Paperroutefat has joined

" Wazzam y'all! I got the 901 and the 504 in this bitch! Ok, Memphis folks y'all already know what's going on so let me catch my New Orleans folks up real quick." I said.