Ch. 61

August 26th, 2019
Miami, Florida

Bezel's POV

When Caliana asked me to come to Miami and Hawaii with ha I couldn't find myself to say no

When Caliana asked me to come to Miami and Hawaii with ha I couldn't find myself to say no. Even though I got shipments coming in any day now, and I normally like to be hea when shipments come in. But I trust that Nico nem can hold shit down until I come back.

" So when you gone stop doing this hosting shit? Cause you gotta get old one day." I asked Caliana laughing.

" AKEKEKE MY ASS, I'll let you know when I get old m'fer." She said rolling her eyes.

" I'm just fucking withcha luv. How long you tryna stay in Hawaii?" I asked as I leaned against the glass balcony outside.

" At least a week." She said as she said down crisscrossed.

" I'm not even gone lie. I can't stay gone fa a whole week, so I'ma have to fly back a few days earlier den dat." I said rubbing my waves.

" You straight. I understand you got business to handle. It's fine." She smiling.

When I first met Caliana her and Shy wasn't together. Me and Shy both had a crush on ha at the same time, but at that time I was doing a lotta reckless wild dumbass shit. Like home invasions, stealing cars, all dat type of shit, so a relationship was the last thing on my mind. Don't get me wrong I'm still moving weight across the boarder, but I'm smarter and I move more quietly with the shit I do now.

My phone started to ring. It was my plug Marco. I quickly answered it. I didn't mind talking in front of Caliana cause Shy damn near taught ha everythang bout the game.

" Wazzam?"

" Bezel, we still on for our get together tonight?" Marco asked me.

" Yeah, but I won't be able to pick up my babies so I'm sending a family member to come met ya." I said talking in code just in case the feds listening.

" Why no heads up? Ay? You know we no do that." Marco said.

" Some other things came up. So say Marco, don't be on no bullshit. Just let him pick em up, and everythang gone be good. Ight?"

" Yeah, yeah." Marco said.

I hung up the phone, and turned back around looking at Caliana. She was on ha phone.

" Come on, you could use a nap before you doing ya lil hosting shit tonight." I said walking over to her pulling ha out of the patio chair.