Ch. 43

September 14th, 2018
                                                Atlanta, Georgia

Trey's POV

Me and Ariana was at home chilling having a movie night

Me and Ariana was at home chilling having a movie night. I made sure even though I work a lot I still make time for her. Especially since she's pregnant now.

" Ariana, this popcorn burnt as hell! Luv... Ain't no way you telling me yeen smell this shit. How long did you put it in there fa?" I laughed holding the smoking popcorn bag.

" All I did was hit popcorn. Ion know why it's so burnt." She scratching her head.

" First, the pizza, now the popcorn, what's next the damn cookies."

" Oh, shit I forgot bout them." She said as she ran over to the oven.

She pulled the oven down, and pulled em out. She sat em on top of the counter. I walked over, and picked one with the tongs. I knocked it against the counter, and not a crumb fell off dat bitch.

" Dese ain't even cookies no mo. Dese bitches rocks. You can stone somebody to death with these m'fers." I laughed.

Ariana started crying laughing.

" It's the pregnancy brain. I forgot I was cooking." She said still laughing holding her stomach.

" Don't get in the kitchen no mo! It ain't like you cooking the shit from scratch. All you doing is heating the shit up, and you can't even do that. Don't even worry bout it. I'm just finna order pizza." I said laughing.

" Forget you Trey." Ari laughed.

I walked into the movie room, and grabbed my phone. I started calling Domino's.

" Hello, Domino's." The girl said.

" Yeah, can I get 2 large pizza. One with cheese and pepperoni. The other one with just cheese. And can I get some cinnamon rolls." I said as I walked back into the kitchen.

" Ok, can I have a name for the order."

" Jones."

" Would you like that delivered?"

" Yeah, the address is 4212 H-" Before I finished my sentence I looked at Ari shaking my head.

" Hold on ma'am." I said as I muted the lady on the phone.

" Ari, I know damn well you ain't piss on ya self from laughing dat damn hard. I need you was goofy, but damn baby it ain't that serious."

" I didn't pee on myself my water just broke." She laughed.

" Quit playing!"