Ch. 39

July 22nd, 2018
                                              Atlanta, Georgia

Cali's POV

I was at home since I didn't have a hosting to go to tonight. It was nice just to be at home alone. One of Kennedy's clients had a photoshoot, so I was left home alone. Which is cool cause I always preferred it to be that way.

I was watching binge watching my favorite show on Netflix called Shameless until I got a FaceTime call.

✌🏾🌊 In coming FaceTime call..

" Wassup, what you doing ma?" Toosii said as soon as it connected

I met Toosii a month ago at one of my hosting in Raleigh, North Carolina. He was cool as fuck, but a bitch still single cause it's fuck these niggas fa now.

" Watching tv, wazzam?"

" I'm coming out there tonight, and I want you to come kick shit with me." He smiled.

So much for chilling at home by myself.

" What time I need be ready?"

"  At 7."

" Ight, bye." I said as I hung up.

I continued watched my show until it was 5. I got up, took a shower, and got dressed. Toosii texted me letting me know they were outside.

I walked outside, and Toosii was standing outside the sprinter waiting on me.

" You look good ma." He said as he helped me in the sprinter.

" Thank ya, but I dressed comfortable cause ian know what you had planned fa us." I laughed as I sat next to him.

" I gotta go to the studio, and finish recording this last part of my song. Then, after that we can do whatever you want." He said.

I nodded my head as I looked over at the other 3 dudes that was with him.

" Y'all this Caliana. Cali, these my niggas Johnny, King, and Flip." He said as he introduced me to them.

" Hi." I said waving at them.

" This yo girl Toosii?" The Johnny dude asked.

" Nah, we just friends." I said answering the question for him.

" For now." Toosii said as he looked at me.

God, why did you make me so damn fine, and cool as fuck? Cause these niggas you put down hea ain't all that for me to wanna settle down wit em. Ya girl is tryna live ha best life!

We finally pulled up to the studio. We all went in, and I sat on the couch as Toosii went into the booth. Ian gone lie, before I met him I didn't know who the fuck he was or what he did. But now I've started to listen to his music he really is talented.