Ch. 25

February 11, 2018
                                                   Atlanta, Georgia

Key's POV

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I quickly turned it off, so I wouldn't wake Cali. I got up, and got in the shower. Ten minutes later, I came out and ha ass was still sleep. I got dressed, and as I opened the door Woo was standing there finna knock.

" Aye, what's the mo—Fool, you smashing Cali? Aww, hell nah." Woo said as he looked passed me, and seen Cali sleep in my bed.

"Mane, shutcho ass up!" I said whispering as I closed the door softly.

" Wait, hold on how long this been going on?"

" A couple of months, so don't say shit!"

" Yeen gotta worry bout me saying shit. Cause when she find out you still fucking with Bre it's gone be yo ass." Woo said shaking his head.

Yeah, I was still smashing Bre whenever I went back to Memphis, but since Caliana said she'll give me a chance last night I plan on cutting off all ties with Bre.

" She ain't gone find out. Cause when we go back to Memphis I'ma let Bre know I'm done fucking with ha, and that's just gone be the end of it." I said as I walked pass him shrugging my shoulders.

"Mane, Ight I'm telling you it's gone be some shit, but if you say so bruh." Woo said shaking his head with his hands up.

We went downstairs Fat, Pjay, and Trey was in the living room smoking and playing the game.

" Wassup, y'all." I said to em.

" Shiddd, nigga what's the move fa today?" Fat asked.

" He gotta show tonight whatchu mean." Trey said.

" So, you act like the nigga performing all day. Hell, the show don't start until 7."

" Actually, I need to go hit up Lenox real quick, and get me some to wear fa tonight. I mean y'all can come if y'all want." I said as I lit a backwood.

" I'm down." Trey and Fat said in unison.

" Where the girls at, they coming?" Pjay asked.

" Kennedy was on the phone talking to ha momma nem when I walked passed ha room, but Cali still in bed sleeping I guess she stayed up ALL NIGHT." Woo said pettily while side eyeing me.

" I'll go wake ha grumpy ass up cause y'all know how long it take fa dem to get ready." Trey said as he began to get up off the couch.

" Nah, don't worry bout it Trey. I'll do it cause I gotta get some from my room anyway." I said quickly.

He nodded, and sat back down. I walked upstairs, and opened my door. Caliana was sleeping like a newborn baby, so I know I gave ha ass that work last night.

I closed the door, and walked over to the bed. I drew my hand back as far as I could, and smacked ha butt.

" Wake yo ass up!"

" OUCH, what the fuck Key! That shit hurt." She whined as she held the spot I smacked.

" Come on you slept in late. Everybody downstairs looking fa you. So get ready we finna go to Lenox."

" Fa what?" She asked sitting up rubbing her eyes.

" I need some to wear to the show tonight. Now come on get up ian gone say it no mo." I said as I walked out the room.