Ch. 64

Atlanta, Georgia
                                          September 14th, 2019

Cali's POV

Today was Tremani's birthday party. Trey had already gave me a head ups on who all was coming, so I wouldn't be blindsided by it. As I was sitting in my truck in the parking lot I seen Key nem pull up. They got their gifts, and walked in. I haven't seen Key in damn near 5 months. For some reason, I still feel the same way I did the night we fought. A notification alerting my phone pulled me outta my thoughts. I looked down, and seen it was a text from Bezel.

Brayden☺️: I'm pulling up now.

As I grabbed my purse I got out my G-Wagon. Bezel parked his Bentley truck next to my truck.

" You need help carrying some in?" Bezel asked as he got out his Bentley pulling up his sagging pants

" Yeah, but you gotta get yo gift. I can carry my stuff." I said as I opened my truck.

" Hea, my gift ain't nun but a outfit. I'll carry yo stuff inside fa you." Bezel said as he handed me his gift. He went into my truck grabbing the big box that was for Tremani.

" Thank you." I said as I closed the truck.

As we made it to the building, I held the door out for him. We walked inside, and we was kinda late since I was still jet lagged from yesterday. I was doing a video shoot in Jamaica.

" You can put the gifts over hea." I said to Bezel.

" Hey, boo. I'm sorry I was late." I said as I hugged Ari.

" You good. You ain't that late, and besides I know you was working." She said as we released from our hug.

" Where my baby at?" I asked looking around.

" Girlll, withcho damn cousin. Tremani don't wanna go to no damn body, but him. Hell, I guess cause they matching or whatever." Ari said rolling her eyes.