Ch. 38

South Memphis, TN

Key's POV

" Y'all just got the fighting 3 hours ago, and y'all niggas in here playing the game?" Pjay said looking at me and Fat

" Yeah, and? Hell, as you can see Fat getting his ass whooped just like he got his ass whooped outside." I laughed.

" Nigga, yeen beat my ass. All yo ass was doing was holding a nigga, if you wanted to wrestle you should've just said that." Fat said.

" Y'all want a rematch? Y'all tryna another round? Cause this time I'ma record it." Woo said instigating.

" Ain't gone be none of dat up in here! Y'all done already fucked up my plants in the damn backyard. Now come on I need y'all to carry the food out back." My grandma fussed at us.

" Y'all niggas heard my granny!" Dolph teased.

" Adolph, shut da hell up! Ion need no damn background singer." She said as she walked out the room.

" Glock, you better getcho grandma before I put ha old ass in a headlock." Dolph said lowly so she wouldn't hear him.

" Oh, so now she my grandma cause she done got on yo ass?" I laughed.

We turned off the game, and headed to the kitchen. It was so many folks here every room damn near filled up. As we grabbed the food, and took it out back. The kids were running around with sparklers, and roman candles.

Trey, Ashley, and Kennedy walked in. They came over to us.

" Wazzam whoodies." Trey said to us.

" Wassup, my nigga." I said dapping him up.

I'm surprised me and Trey still cool cause after I cheated on Cali, I just knew I was gone have to fight his ass.

" Hey, Miss Meika." Ash and Kenn said in unison hugging my momma.

" Hey Trey, why you didn't bring Ari?" My momma asked hugging him.

" At the crib with ha momma nem. She 7 months lazy, I can't get ha to go nowhere, but to ha doctors appointments." Trey said shaking his head.

" Well, you tell ha I said and she almost at the finish line so keep hanging in there." My momma laughed.

" Oh, yea the baby shower gone be in August. I'ma send you a invitation." He said .

" Ok, well just let me know."

" Mane is we finna eat or what? Cause I'm starving." Fat said rubbing his stomach.

" Boy, hush we just waiting on two more people." My momma said as she popped Fat on the arm.

" Who we waiting on? Everybody here."  Pjay looking around.