⚡️Razor⚡️

This was requested by Astro from Quotev.

        4 years ago, (Y/n) was left abandoned out in the woods by none other than her older brother. Their parents had passed away, and her brother hated her for things that she could not control. Today, she's 17, living with creatures they would least expect to save a human child: rabbits.

        Yes, rabbits. (Y/n) grew up with rabbits. The mother hare was looking for food for food for her children, when she had stumbled upon a human girl. Something out of the ordinary with normal hares, she brought the girl to her burrow, a much larger one that was abandoned by some sort of creature. She was fed, she was warmed, and she was loved.

        At age 15, she was gifted with a Pyro Vision. She uses it to protect her mother and her siblings from Hilichurls and other carnivorous animals.

        Growing up with rabbits, (Y/n) learned to not eat meat. To be honest, she barely got meat when she lived with her human parents, since her brother always stole hers while her parents said he was a growing boy, he needed it more than her.

        This life was much better than the one she had before, where there was a lack of love, a lack of food, and a lack of warmth. Now, she has everything she needs.

        "Gotcha!" (Y/n) picked up her brother, and started running as fast as she could. She heard the distress calls of her rabbit brother, and went out to find him. What were they being chased by now? Wolves. Wolves from Wolvendom, somewhere near the Dawn Winery, where (Y/n)'s family is from.

        Quickly, (Y/n) ran all the way home, and put her brother in the burrow with her mother and other siblings. Yes, (Y/n) sees the rabbits as her family. Pulling out a very high quality bow, (Y/n) drew some arrows and pointed them at the wolves that caught up. "Don't move!"

        "You no move!" A boy ran over, with a large sword in hand as well. "Put down bow!"

        "Put down your sword!" (Y/n) yelled back. "Don't come over here, or I will shoot."

        "Rabbits are food! We hungry!" The boy yelled, only causing the wolves to growl.

        "They are my family," (Y/n) hissed. "You even try, I'm shooting all of you down."

        Before either human could do something, a wolf and a rabbit ran over to the two, and knock them both over. The wolves stopped growling and the other rabbits came out of the burrow.

        "Mom!" (Y/n) whined, looking at her mother who was looking down at her. "Why'd you do that!"

        "Mom!" The boy yelled. "Not cool!"

        The two mothers put a paw on their child's head, telling them to relax. The mothers got off their kids, and went to each other. The wolf lowered her head, and the rabbit boobed the wolves nose.

        "You're friends!?" The kids screamed. "Since when!?"

        They earned themselves another paw to the head, a little harsher for the boy.

        "Mom! You're saying you're friends with the wolves?! They eat our kind!" (Y/n) huffed, sitting up and crossed her arms.

        "Your kind? You not rabbit." The boy said, sitting up as well.

        "And you're not a wolf," (Y/n) huffed, turning away from the boy. "You're a human just like me!"

        "No! I am wolf!" The boy yelled.

        Both moms sighed. (Y/n)'s mom jumped onto her head, and sat there. As for the boy, his mother sat on his back, making the boy groan out in pain. This is just not their day.

        "So Lisa taught you how to use your Electro Vision?" (Y/n) asked, eating some veggies she had gotten from Diluc, her own teacher on how to use a Pyro Vision. She has briefly met the people from Monstadt when helping Diluc go to Angel's Share after a training session.

        "Yes, who teach you?" The boy, later called himself Razor, asked. He was eating Boar meet, since (Y/n) would most likely try and kill him if he ate rabbit meat.

        "Master Diluc of the Dawn Winery," (Y/n) bit into an apple, and chewed. "I snuck into his grape fields to get grapes and any other veggie for mom and my siblings, and I got caught by him. He gave me food and I didn't return to the Dawn Winery for almost a year before he found me running with my brother in a race. He said he would teach me how to use my Pyro Vision and give me food in exchange for work at his bar."

        "You are how old?" Razor asked.

        "I'm 17, and you?" (Y/n) asked, continuing to eat her apple.

        "16!" Razor said, smiling. "You work?"

        "Sometimes," (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders. "Master Diluc sometimes asks me to work at his bar when he has workers are away on business. I get free drinks, so many waters and fruity drinks. No alcohol, Master Diluc said I have to be 21 before I can have a sip of alcohol."

        "Strict." Razor mumbled, taking a bite of a potato.

        "It's more like following the rules," (Y/n) shrugged. "Master Diluc said people under 21 can't drink because our brains don't stop developing until we're about 21."

        "You're speech good. Red man teach you?" Razor asked.

        "Ah, well, I was abandoned in the woods when I was 13 by my older brother," (Y/n) sighed, remembering that day clearly. Her brother told her to stay put, saying that he would be right back, but he never came back. "I already had a good education, but after I was abandoned, mom found me and brought me to the burrow. I barely spoke, but after Master Diluc found me, he would teach me history, science, mathematics, and cooking."

        "Teach you a lot," Razor said, biting into another potato. "You cook?"

        "Only when I need to make food for Master Diluc at Angel's Share," (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders, and bit into a strawberry. "I'm not the best cook like Xangling or Diona, but it's good enough to satisfy the customers."

        "That good," Razor bit into another piece of boar meat. "Family is rabbit?"

        "Yeah, I consider them my family," (Y/n) started eating another apple. "Since my birth parents are dead and my brother is somewhere in Monstadt, I consider the rabbits as my family."

        "I no eat rabbit anymore," Razor said, tossing the boar bone over to one of his younger siblings, who were fighting over it like the tiny puppies they are. "Rabbit is your Lupical. We no eat Lupical. Mom friends, no eat friends."

        "So then you're just going to eat boar meat and birds?" (Y/n) asked, not sure if she was hearing him correct.

        "Correct," Razor said, eating another potato. "No rabbit."

        "Thanks." (Y/n) smiled a little.

        Razors mother and (Y/n)'s mother walked over to their children, and nudged them, saying it was time for them to go home.

        "Alright," (Y/n) got up and stretched. "See you around?"

        "Bye bye." Razor waved goodbye as (Y/n) ran off with her mother leading the way.

        Razor's mom booped her sons cheek softly with her nose, and a small teasing look on her face. She was teasing him about him getting along with a human, none the less a member of the rabbits. She was teasing him some more about the part of him not going to eat rabbits now that (Y/n)'s part of the rabbit family.

        "No tease." Razor gently pushed his moms face away from him, before he got up and ran off, since he smelled another boar.