💎Zhongli💎

This was requested by Aoi_yashiii from Wattpad.

        Previous students are the main teachers while Archons rarely teach, but the Archons are rarely teaching since they are always looking over the world for potential new vision users.

        Archons seek out people they think are worthy of possibly holding a vision. Their ethnicity and age does not matter, if they think someone is strong enough to be a vision wielder, they will chose them to bring them to the Island.

        First years will learn about visions and the history of them. Only previous graduated students shall teach them.

        Second years will learn basic uses of their visons and history of pervious vision users. Previously graduated students only teach them as well.

         Third years will learn more advanced techniques and prepare for their fourth year. Previously graduated students teach them most of the time, but sometimes the Archons are going to teach them for when it comes to preparations for their fourth years.

        Fourth years will be off the island for about a year, and they have to show some kind of change when they come back. It can be on their point of views of the world, can be a personality change, can be a change of their entire life (like if they were very quiet and stayed away from people but come back not as quiet and scared of people). They are only taught by Archons.

        First years: Diona, Klee, Qiqi, Sucrose, Fischl, Childe, and Scaramouche.

        Second years: Lumine, Barbra and La Signora.

        Third Years: Amber, Chongyun, Ganyu, Noelle, Razor, Aether, Xangling, and Xingqiu.

        Fourth Years:  Beidou, Bennett, Lisa, Ganyu, and Xiao.

        Graduated students/teachers: Jean, Diluc, Kaeya, Keqing, Mona, Ningguan, Baizhu, and Audre.

        Teachers: The Tsaritsa, Baal, Venti, Zhongli, MC, The Hydro Archon, the Pyro Archon, and the Dendro Arcchon.

        I'm alright with teacher teacher romantic relationships as long as you're not all lovey dovey during school hours. 2 of my elementary school teachers are married and they kept their personal life and their work life separated. Make sure you do that people.

        Humming, (Y/n) was getting herself ready for the day. It was a new day, and the school needed their teachers. (Y/n) now has to teach her only third year, Aether, and get a lot of paperwork done. She put on her white blouse and black skirt, making sure everthing looked professional.

        "Good morning my darling," The voice of her husband made (Y/n) smile, as a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist and small pecks on her cheek. "You're up quite early for a Firday morning, there's no meeting I haven't been informed about, right?"

        "Correct," (Y/n) turned her face to the side and gave a small kiss to Zhongli's cheek. "No meeting. I would just like to get everything done tonight. I would like to have Lumine and Aether practice together after school, but I want to watch how they are doing. Both of them are my only students while Audre is my subordinate. Both of them have quite the potential."

        "What about that new first year? The one from Japan?" Zhongli asked, referring to Scaramouche.

        "He'll just have to chose whatever vision he wants, they all get that choice," (Y/n) yawned a little. "Xinyan was chosen by Baal but she had chosen a Pyro Vision by the end of her first year anyways. He was chosen by Baal, and apparently he's being recruited by the Tsaritsa to become one of her Harbingers."

        "Well isn't that interesting," Zhongli said, resting his chin on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "I'm sure he will chose the right vision."

        "Even if he doesn't, I don't mind," (Y/n) said, checking her outfit in the mirror to make sure she looked like a teacher. "As long as Aether or Lumine can defeat all of her Harbingers after all the first years who were recruited graduates, then everything should be fine. They either disband and she cannot make more, and they can either go to a new leader or they elect one from their own."

        "Who would you prefer be their new leader?" Zhongli asked, and started putting on his work outfit, which was just a button up white shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes along with a black tie with the Geo symbol stitched near the bottom.

        "I would prefer it be either your or me," (Y/n) said, fixing her hair. "With you as their leader, you can keep an eye on them, along with using them on those missions that require graduate students. I also think you can keep them in line since you are much more powerful than them. I can keep more of an eye on them, but my time is usually taken up by finding more students I think are worthy of an Energiro vision. I only bring 1 student in every year while others either bring in 1 or 2. The Dendro Archon hasn't even brought in a student since Baizhu, and he graduated almost 5 years ago."

        "Must not have found anyone," Zhongli shrugged his shoulders. "Shall we go to the school now?"

        "We shall." (Y/n) smiled.

        It was lunch time for all the students, and (Y/n) is currently sitting in her office, working on some stuff. She had lost track of time, and her lunch was still sitting on her desk, open and barley touched. She was too focused on finding more Energiro worthy students, but there was no one right now. All of the the candidates she thought she could bring in, all end up being either too weak or too strong. Too weak meaning their body and mind wasn't ready while being too strong meant they'd crave becoming stronger, beyond something good.

        There was a soft knock on the door, but (Y/n) didn't hear it, her mind was too focused.

        The door opened, and there was her husband with his lunch. "My love? Are you doing alright?"

        "Oh, Zhongli," (Y/n) looked up, and set her papers down. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you knock."

        "Are you still looking for some candidates?" Zhongli asked, sitting on the sofa and set his lunch down on the coffee table.

        "Yeah," (Y/n) said, sighing a little. "I've only gotten Aether and Lumine right now, and Scaramouche might choose an Electro vision instead of an Energiro vision."

        "You must take a break my love," Zhongli said, gesturing for (Y/n) to sit next to him. "You must eat something and get some time for your mind to relax. Come, join me for lunch."

        (Y/n) smiled softly, and picked up her lunch and walked over to her husband, sitting down next to him. "You worry too much, you know that?"

        "Can you blame me?" Zhongli asked, wrapping one arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders and brought her to his chest, resting his own head on top of hers. "I want to make sure the women I love so much, stays healthy and happy."

        "Zhongli, you have a way with words." (Y/n) giggled, and brought her head out from under his chin and kissed him.

        Zhongli happily kissed back. Even though the two wanted to keep their relationship strictly professional when it came to school hours, no one comes to (Y/n)'s office, and it's just them. Might as well be all lovey dovey for at least an hour.

        The door busted open. "(Y/n)! Let's go drinking tonight with everyone!"

        The two broke from the kiss. (Y/n)'s face was a little red, and she looked like she was about to laugh. "Barbatos."

        "Yes?" Venti opened his eyes, and now saw the angry Geo Archon. "Oh....bye!"

        "Get back here!" Zhongli yelled, running after the bard.

        (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders, and started eating her food. Not much she can do to save the Anemo Archon now.