❄Chongyun❄

This was requested by Dispair_Infection from Wattpad. You are not the Energiro Archon but you do have an Energiro Vision.  Chongyun is a bit older in this, like, 20.

        Raising an eyebrow to the ice blue haired boy, (Y/n) wondered why he was standing in front of her. Being the adopted daughter of Crepus and the youngest child of the Ragnvindr family, (Y/n) Ragnvindr had a cart of some of Mondstadt's finest wine. Her brother had asked her personally take this wine to Liyue Harbor and deliver it safely to their business partner. That, and (Y/n) would be getting about 5 days off to enjoy the Harbor. "So, who are you? And why are you interrupting me from delivering this wine."

        "I had sensed an evil sprit inhabiting your cart, but it appears to have disappeared," The boy sighed, walking around the cart to see if he could sense the spirit once again. "But I guess it ran away."

        (Y/n) sighed, and tapped the horse that was pulling the cart and they started walking past the blue haired boy. "Ok then. I'll be going back now."

        "Hey, wait, I'll accompany you just in case the spirit comes back," The boy jogged over and started walking next to her. "You don't look like you're from Liyue."

        "I'm from Mondstadt," (Y/n) explained. "I'm just here on business for now."       

        "For now?' The boy asked.

        "Once I drop off my family's wine to our business partner, I will be staying in the Harbor for a few days to enjoy a vacation before I go back home." (Y/n) said, petting her horse as they kept walking.

        The boy took a look at the wine that was in the cart, seeing the name Ragnvindr on the bottle and the name of the winery on the bottle. "Dawn Winery? The famous winery from Mondstadt?"

        "Yep," (Y/n) nodded. "I was sent to the Harbor to deliver this wine to our business partner. Master Diluc has let me stay in the Harbor to relax, and then I will go back to work."

        "Have you been to Liyue harbor before?" The boy asked.

        "No, actually," (Y/n) shook her head. "This is my first time."

        "How old are you?" He asked.

        "I'm twenty," (Y/n) said. "And how old are you?"

        "I'm twenty as well."

        "You're short for a twenty year old."

        "I'm just a late bloomer."

        "Yeah yeah. So, what's your name?"

        "(Y/n) (L/n)," She went by her previous last name. The one condition (Y/n) had agreed to when it comes to traveling was to not go by her new families last name, so the Abyss would not target her. So, she decided to go with the last name she used to have. "And you are?"

        "Chongyun," Chongyun smiled. "My name is Chongyun."

        "Thanks for the delivery!" The business partner smiled, waving goodbye to (Y/n)  Chongyun had offered to help (Y/n) with her delivery, which the girl had declined. When they reached the harbor, the two went their separate ways, Chongyun going towards a women with very light hair and skin, while (Y/n) went to the business partner who was stationed closer to the water.

        Sighing, (Y/n) now had 3 days all to herself, and she could do whatever she wanted. She didn't have to get her brothers permission, and that's both brothers by the way, to go somewhere or do something she wanted to do. Though, now that she is alone, she did kind of wish that her brothers were there to spend some time with her. Both work all the time, with one being in the Knights of Favonius and the other being the head of the Wine Industry of Mondstadt. She could have asked them, but that would mean Diluc would get stressed out when he gets back and while being on this vacation, and Kaeya would get in quite the trouble with Jean because he would not ask to leave, he would just leave and leave a simple note on Jeans desk.

        "I might as well start looking around for anything I can bring back for my brothers." (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders, and started wandering around the port to find anything worth bringing home. So far, there has only been restraints, a perfume maker, a bookstore, a pharmacy, and other things. Well, might as well bring some stories from the bookstore home. (Y/n) had always wanted to look stories about the gods of Teyvat, and a little more about the archon who had given her vision. The only thing (Y/n) had noticed about Energiro wielders, is that they had all died and became immortals, but (Y/n) hasn't died yet. This was something that plagued her mind. All of them had ambitions that were never recognized until after their deaths.

        Looking through the books, (Y/n) was checking to see if there were any business stories she could bring home for her oldest brother, and any adventure or mystery stories for her second oldest brother. But, she made sure to look for a few picture book for Klee, and any Alchemy books for Albedo. Instead of only looking for things for her and her family, she is now looking for things for almost everyone she interacts with on, almost, a daily basis.

        "Oh, is this the girl you were telling me about?" A voice came from behind the girl. Directing her body to a 180 degrees, (Y/n) found herself looking at a boy with dark blue hair, and could have been mistaken for a girl. He stood next to a familiar ice blue haired male.

        "Hello Chongyn," (Y/n) waved. "I did not expect to see you this soon."

        "Good afternoon (Y/n)," The exorcist greeted back. "This is my friend, Xingqiu. Xingqiu, this is (Y/n). I met her when I was looking for evil spirits."

        "It is nice to meet you," The bookworm stretched his hand out, offering it to (Y/n). "I had heard about you through Chongyun, and it seems you have left quite the impression on him."

        "Xingqiu!" The lighter blue haired male's face flushed red.

        "I tease you, my friend," The man laughed, before seeing the amount of books in (Y/n) hands. "You are a fan of writers as well?"

        "I guess you could say that," The youngest of the Ragnvidr siblings shrugged her shoulders. "These books are for my friends back in Mondstadt. I need to get picture books for Klee because she is only a child, and she is still learning how to redid. My oldest brother would prefer books he could relate to, my second oldest brother prefers mystery and action novels, and one of my friends is an alchemist, and he will most likely share this book with his two students."

        "What about you?" Chongyun asked, leaning against the railings of the balcony. "What kind of books are you into?"

        "I'd say I'm open to any kind of book," The girl shrugged her shoulders, walking towards the cashier. "Are there any books you would recommend to me?"

        "How about this one?" Chongyun took out a book from one of the shelves, and handed it to the girl before paying. "Legend of the Shattered Halberd. Xingqiu likes this book."

        "You always seem to remember the things I like," The troublemaker laughed. "But he is right, this is a very good book. You should give it a try. If there is anyone in Mondstadt who likes book, maybe they would like this book."

        The only person who came to mind would be Lisa.

        Gently taking the book, (Y/n) looked at the cover. Well, if there are two people who are recommending this story to her, then she might as well give it a shot. Paying for the books, (Y/n) started carrying them in her arms. "Thank you kindly. I think I will retire for the rest of the day in my hotel, I would like spend the rest of the day relaxing before I shop a little more tomorrow."

        "Why not stay with me?" Xingqiu offered. "I happen to have a spare bedroom, and Chongyun comes to my home every day. We could show you around the port. I'm sure Chongyun wouldn't mind."

        Chongyun stuck one of his popsicles into his friends mouth, making the man shush, and whine in pain. "You don't have to accept his offer."

        "I wasn't going to," (Y/n) laughed a little. "If you boys need me, I will be at the Wangshu Inn. Cya." And with that, (Y/n) used her vision on a hurricane seed, and she started flying towards the Inn that was imbedded into a tree.

        "You so like her."

        Another popsicle was shoved down Xingqiu's throat.