💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧

"He's still bugging you?" Zhongli asked, raising an eyebrow. Currently, (Y/n) and Zhongli were both at Luhua Pool, both thinking that it would be best to get some time away from the Harbor. As much as Zhongli and (Y/n) liked this nation of contracts, both wanted to just get a little peace and quiet. "I thought Childe would have left you alone by now."

        "He never leaves me alone," (Y/n) sighed, tilting her head to the side. "I am very annoyed with him. That human is more pushy than I had expected. I'm tempted to push him into the pool and beg the Hydro Archon to submerge him and let him drown."

        "You never wish for help from the Hydro Archon (idk if the Hydro Archon is nice or not, I have not been introduced to them yet), so it must be very serious if you are asking for their help from them," Zhongli said, smirking. He knows How much (Y/n) and the Hydro Archon sometimes don't get along, but sometimes they have mutual understandings. "What has the human done this time?"

        "He once tried to treat me to dinner, but while walking backwards, he fell off the docs and into the water. After that, I had visited Xiao at the Wanshu Inn, and Childe had tried to make the dish Xiao likes the most, but he ended up making the dish taste very bad. Of course, that made Xiao throw him off the balcony he usually stands at," Those were only 2 out of the many stories of Childe trying to get to know (Y/n), the Energio Archon, more. "Then when I was visiting Qingce Village to get some Jueyun Chili's, he tried ask me out for tea. He fell off the cliff and landed in the water, of course I didn't help him. And the other main story, he tried to impress me at Lingju Pass by doing something stupid. He ended up falling from the top floor and landed in the water. For a Fatui Harbinger, he is quite the clumsy person. I am starting to wonder if the people of your nation are all that clumsy."

        "No, he's just the only human that doesn't seem to be light on their feet," Zhongli said. "And do remember he is not part of my nation, he's part of Shnezneya, not Liyue."

        "Yeah yeah," (Y/n) sighed, and laid back and relaxed. "But if he starts annoying me again I am throwing him off the highest mountain in Liyue and you better not try and save him or else I will end you as well."

        Zhongli just laughed at his friend's anger. 3,000 years of knowing each other, Zhongli knows when (Y/n) says she's gonna throw the human of the tallest mountain in Liyue because she was annoyed with them, she was going to do it. "You can have fun with that. I will just watch from the side lines and laugh as he screams while falling."

        "Now that is the Zhongli I know," (Y/n) laughed. "And here I thought you were going to try and stop me like the last time I tried throwing someone off of the mountain."

        "Throw me off the tallest mountain in Liyue?" Childe asked, standing behind the two. Zhongli just turned around, while (Y/n) jumped up onto her feet. "As much fun as that does sound, I would not prefer to be falling down to my death."

        "Morax?"

        "Yes?"

        "Hold me back."

        "Wait no don't bring out your Grimoire!"

        "Now wasn't that fun?" Childe asked as he was walking back to Liyue Harbor with (Y/n) and Zhongli. "You nearly threw me into the lake and drowned me."

        "I wish Morax wouldn't have stopped me, or else I would have drowned you, brought you back, and then drown you again just because you are that annoying to me," (Y/n) said, walking in front of the two males. "How the heck Zhongli puts up with you, I have no idea. If I had to work with you, they'd still be investigating your murder case."