?Scaramouche Pt.3?

I realized that this might be a very long series, and I wanna get to the other people who had requested Scaramouche, so there is going to be large time skips, and this is gonna be the last part.

        Now because there is no official release on what his vision is, we're gonna have him chose the Energiro vision (kinda like a way of saying he could have any element, you know what I mean?

        "Ha!" Venti fell over off of the couch, laughing his little bard butt off. "He! He came into your office! And demanded answer!?"

        "That was highly unwise of him." Zhongli shook his head in disappointment.

        "Eh," (Y/n) shrugged his shoulders. "Who knows what was running through his mind. Might as well just leave him to whatever he's doing. He doesn't know about the deal between the Tsaritsa and I."

        "So are you hoping that he's going to chose an Energiro vision?" Zhongli asked, since Venti was still laughing his butt off.

        "I am hoping he is, but I cannot force him to chose an Energiro Vision," (Y/n) sighed, sipping on her (favorite warm drink). "Who knows though."

        There was a knock at the door.

        "Are you expecting anyone?" Zhongli asked.

        (Y/n) shook her head. "Come in."

        Scaramouche opened the door. "May I have a word with you?"

        (Y/n) looked over to Zhongli, and nodded her head. The Geo teacher picked up the bard by the back of his shirt, and dragged him out of the girls office, closing the door behind them.

        "What would you like to talk about?" (Y/n) asked, gesturing for Scaramouche to take a seat.

        "I was wondering if you could inform me more about an Energiro vision," He sat down, crossing his arms. "The basic history lessons of your vision is too easy for me, and will not help me make my decision on whether or not I would like to chose it. I thought the best person to come to would be the one who gives them."

        "This is a request, not a demand, right?" (Y/n) asked. "Because I do not want to be giving you a harsher punishment than I did last time."

        "Yes, this is a request." Scaramouche huffed.

        "Alrighty then," (Y/n) leaned back in her chair, getting comfortable. "Ask away."

        "What makes an Energiro vision so different than the others?" He asked. "I know you are able to manipulate all of the elements, but not at once. What's the point then?"

        "Even so, if you are unable to control more than 1 element at once, you will be able to change between each element. You can go from using Pyro to using Hydro, to using Dendro," (Y/n) explained. "It is possible to use more than one element at a time, but that takes a lot more energy. You have a greater chance of dealing damage to opponents if you are able to manipulate more than one element, and know all the elemental reactions between each element, you can become more powerful."

        "Where does the energy come from?" He asked.

        "Anything that produces energy," She said. "Energy can not be created or destroyed. Your energy source can be unlimited. If you stand next to a waterfall, you can use the energy from gravity to your advantage. You can use the energy from a flying arrow. You can even take energy from your own body. One way Energiro users can save their own energy is by using something that already has energy, and using that."