❄Kaeya❄

This was requested by The Grim Reaper on Quotev. MC is not the Energio Archon, she is Scaramouche's little sister, and the 5th Fatui Harbinger.

        "I refuse!" Scaramouche yelled. "I absolutely refuse to let you go to Monstadt without one of us or without me!"

        "Brother, I'm going to be perfectly fine," (Y/n) smiled, packing away some of her clothes. She was wearing some clothes from Inazuma, but she'll be going to Monstadt as a writer. It isn't a full lie. She is a writer in her free time, and her brother had always enjoyed reading some of the little stories she would write. "It's not like I'll be living there for the rest of my life. I'm just going to be spying for the Fatui for a while, especially with that dragon attack. This could work out great for Snezhnaya. Isn't this going to be great?"

        "I just don't want you in an unknown area without me," Scaramouche sighed, hugging his little sister gently. "You may be a Fatui Harbinger, but you're still my little sister. It's my job as your big brother to make sure nothing bad comes your way. How am I supposed to do my duty as your big brother if you're going to be miles and miles away from me?"

        "Brother, we are part of the Fatui Harbingers. We are going to make it through this distance, because we are siblings," (Y/n) smiled, and hugged her brother back. "Besides, Childe is traveling even farther away from his family. He'll have it harder than us."

        "Who cares about that stupid giant?" Scaramouche scoffed, rolling his eyes. He doesn't care about anyone who's not his little sister. Look at her in the wrong way, or even have one negative thought about her, you will be on the brink of death. Of course, that meant no boys. Absolutely none. Not on Scaramouche's watch, or else that boyfriend is going to never be found. "Just make sure you stay away from all the boys in Mondstadt. I don't want you to come home and hear that you have fallen in love with some charlatan, a bastard, a deadbeat, a-"

        "I get the point," (Y/n) laughed, and let her brother go from the hug. "Don't worry brother, everything is going to be fine. I'll be sending you letters and gifts from Mondstadt. I'll also learn how to cook different foods for us, isn't that going to be great?"

        "I guess eating different dishes from different nations wouldn't be so bad," Scaramouche let his sister go from the hug as well. "But make sure you don't make anything that has questionable ingredients, alright?"

        "I will," (Y/n) smiled, and finished backing her bags. "Besides, I'll be staying in an inn with with the rest of the Fatui. They'll be listening to me anyways, and I get a room entirely to myself. There is nothing to worry about, alright?"

        "If you say so," Scaramouche sighed, feeling a little sat that his sister was going to be traveling so far away from him. "You stay safe, alright? I don't want anything bad to happen to you, and I don't want to be getting a letter from the other Fatui about you getting injured because of that dragon. If I hear you're injured because of the stupid reptile, I'm going to skin him alive and make you a new bag."

        "Brother, be nice," (Y/n) sighed, closing up her bag. "Now be nice to the other Harbingers, and no picking unnecessary fights, alright?"

        "No promises." Scaramouche rolled his eyes.

        "Brother?"

        "Alright alright, I'll try."

        "Remember, you guys wait about 2 hours before I go in, alright? It'll get the Knights off my back and not suspect me. Will you guys be alright out here?" (Y/n) questioned her subroutines. Even though (Y/n) is the younger sister of the Harbinger who gets along with no one, along with overall being a Harbinger, she was on the nicer side of the spectrum. It made some people wonder if she really was Scaramouche's little sister.