⚡️Razor⚡️

This was requested by SapphireChat from Wattpad. You are not the Energiro Archon, but you do have an Energiro Vision through. Razor is gonna be older in this, like, 21.

        Standing in the entrance of Dawn Winery, (Y/n) Ragnvindr was very confused. "Diluc. Are you married?"

        "No!"

        Wanna know how this situation just happened? Well, let's turn the clock back a few minutes earlier, and the interaction between Diluc and Razor.

        Razor had just returned to Dawn Winery after going around Mondstadt and destroying whatever threats there were. He had been traveling with his oldest friend Bennett and their younger sister figure Klee, along with Fischl, who still speaks in riddles.

        "How was your travels?" Diluc asked, sitting in his comforter while polishing his claymore.

        "Good," Razor said. His speech patterns have gotten better, and he no longer speaks in broken words. It's thanks to Diluc and Lisa teaching him how to speak better, communication is key when it comes to new people coming into Mondstadt or trying to order a plate of food. "When we got back to the gates, Albedo was there waiting Klee and Bennett had ran off to see his dads. Fischl went to see Lisa about something."

        The sad look on Razor's face had not go unnoticed by the red haired man. "Razor, what's wrong?"

        Razor didn't speak for a moment, and sat down on the floor in front of the red haired man. "They all have someone to go back to... but I don't have anyone... but  come back to you, but you are not my father. What, are you to me?"

        Diluc had to think for a moment. He remembers when he first met Razor. He was just 16 when he first met him, a boy who was taking grapes form the grapevines because he was hungry. Of course, Diluc did not try and stop the boy, seeing as if someone needs something from his fields, he will not stop them, especially if they look like they need the food. "That is a good question. What am I to you?"

        "To me..." Razor looked up at the crimson haired man, with admiration in his eyes. "You're my father."

        The door to the entrance of the mansion closed, and there stood the youngest of the Ragnvindr family. "Diluc. Are you married?"

        "No!"

        And that is how we came to this. 21 year old Razor was curiously looking at who entered the mansion, a 27 year old Diluc looking at his younger cousin, and a 25 year old (Y/n) trying to figure things out, especially when it comes to the age of her cousin and this boy.

        "Wait... you're only 27... and this boy looks like he's just reached his twenties..." (Y/n) tried to calculate everything in her head. "But there's no way you would have had a kid at 7... and you were never married..."

        "Would you stop and think for a moment?" Diluc raised an eyebrow to his younger cousin with a not so amused look on his face.

        "I am thinking!" (Y/n) yelled, crossing her arms. "You should have at least told me you adopted someone. Just because I live in Nishati does not mean you shouldn't be telling me things like this! I know I was gone from Mondstadt for almost 10 years but that does not mean you can forget me so easily. Especially if you had adopted a kid! Even Uncle Crepus would have told me about this."

        "You are so stupid," Diluc rolled his eyes. "I did not adopt him, I am just his father figure. And stop overthinking things. You'll break your brain."

        "Hey! That is no way to be treating your cousin!" (Y/n) huffed.

        "Cousin?" Razor asked.