⭐Aether⭐

This was requested by SilentRaz form Wattpad.

        "Hm..." (Y/n) hummed, trying to find a book in the Monstadt Library to bring back home. She read all the books in her home, in her nations library, and all the books in Liyue. She now has to find some sort of entertainment while her Nation is undergoing another electrino for president. She does not get involved with her nations politics as much as the other Archons, since (Y/n) wanted her people to be as independent as they possibly can, until there's usually something that isn't humanly possible and then (Y/n) has to step in. "What to read, what to read."

        "Still looking for a book, my dear?" Lisa asked, leaning against the railing of the second floor, looking down at (Y/n) who was on the first floor.

        "Yeah," (Y/n) sighed, still looking. "I had read all the books that are in Liyue and Nishati as well, so I came here to Monstadt to see if there was anything I haven't read. Do you have any recommendations for me?"

        "Nothing, sorry," Lisa sighed. "All the books that I would have recommended you, you've already read. Sorry sweetie."

        "Nah it's ok," (Y/n) said, shrugging her shoulders. "I'll keep looking, thanks anyways,"

        The girl kept looking through Mondstadt's library to see if there was anything she wanted to read, but there was still nothing she could find. She sighed, thinking maybe she should go to Inazuma to see if there were any books there that she could read and find entertaining.

        "Hey! It's (Y/n)!" A familiar high pitched voice made (Y/n) turn around and smile. There, was none other than Aether and Paimon.

        "Aether, Paimon," (Y/n) said, putting a book back onto the shelf. "It's good to see you two, what brings you here?"

        "We're actually here to spend some time down time here in Mondstadt," Paimon said, smiling. "We're taking a small break from traveling, so we thought coming to the library would be nice."

        "You read a lot, are there any books that you would recommend?" Aether asked. He's seen (Y/n)'s nose in a a book, like Xingqiu, but she had some better tastes to him.

        "Oh there is a lot of books that I would recommend," (Y/n) said, and grabbed the boys hand and started dragging him around the library. "There are some fantasy books, some history books, and over here they have a bunch of books from the other nations of Teyvat. I've already read this entire section, but there are still very interesting ones."

        "How many books do you read?" Paimon asked, fascinated that (Y/n) read that entire section of the library already. "You've been here for only a couple of months!"

        "Something known as a passion for books," (Y/n) smiled, and pulled one of the books off of the shelf. "Here! This book comes from Inazuma, about a tale of a Urashima Taro."

        "Urashima Taro?" Aether asked, taking the book from the girls hand and started reading the first page. "What's it about?"       

        "You'll have to read it to find out," (Y/n) smiled, and took another book off the shelf coming from Inazuma as well. "Come with me! I know a nice place where we can read."

        The three ended up in Windrise, where the large tree is.

        "Why here at Windrise?" Paimon asked, floating around.

        "It's very relaxing here," (Y/n) said, and used a Hurricane Seed and started floating up to the top of the tree. "The breeze is relaxing, the smell of fresh grass, and the shade of the tree is absolutely amazing. You can stay down there if you want, but you can come up here if you want. I'll be resting on one of the branches if you need me." And she walked along the the branches of the tree, and started rereading a book she read a couple weeks ago.

        "Paimon thinks you should go up there," Paimon nudged Aether's arm. "You're not going to get a reading date like this with her every day you know."

        "It's not a date," Aether protested, and started climbing the tree. "Besides, she's a god, she has things she has to get done. I'm pretty sure relationships aren't the first thing on her mind."

        "Even so, you might not get an opportunity like this ever again," Paimon floated next to him. "So you really should try and take this opportunity to try and get to know her, or else she's going to be gone and have no time for you, or she'll start dating someone else. You really should try."

        "Alright alright," Aether said, and got to the top of the tree. He looked around and found (Y/n) sitting on the branch of the tree, a smile on her face. He walked over and stood next to her. "Mind if I sit here?"

        "I don't mind at all." (Y/n) said, patting the spot next to her, but never looked at him.

        Aether sat down, and started reading his book as well.

        Paimon took the camera from Aether's backpack, and started taking some pictures of (Y/n) and Aether.

        The first picture was of both of them reading their books, too absorbed in them to even notice the camera. It was a nice scene, and very relaxing. The second picture was of Aether resting his back against (Y/n)'s back, both still reading. The third photo was of Aether asleep, back still to (Y/n) while she was reading. The fourth picture was of both of them asleep, and Paimon' s face in the corner with a teasing smirk.

        "Paimon! When did you take these pictures?!" Aether yelled, seeing the photos at the bottom of the bag.

        "Paimon took these pictures when you two were both busy with you noses in a book," Paimon teased, floating around. "(Y/n) even asked if she could have one of the photos."

        "She knew about them!?" Aether yelled, his face flushed red.

        "Well duh," Paimon rolled her eyes. "But she wrote something on the back of the fourth photo."

        Aether turned the fourth picture around, and saw a little note.

        "Cya at Windrise in 2 days! Make sure you bring a book, some food, some water!" (Y/n)'s little note said, with a smiley face drawn.

        Aether's face flushed even more red than before.

        "Not a date you said," Paimon teased, poking the blond's cheek. "Paimon isn't believing it."

        "Shut up..."