🔥Diluc🔥

This was requested by Dii1uc from Wattpad.

Sorry updates have been pretty slow. I've been trying to update other stories that I haven't updated in a while and my college class is having us write essays and soon a research paper, so I've been busy with that. I've also been very focused on my martial arts training so if becoming a professional writer or artist doesn't work after I graduate high school, then I can go back to martial arts and open up a branch of my martial arts school somewhere where I live. I am almost a master, but Covid put a big halt on my stamina and strength training, so that's...great...... I have to do 45 pushups in 60 seconds, and do remember, I HAVE TENDONITIS! MY WRIST SUCKS! I HAD TO DO ONE ARM STRENGTH TRAINING FOR 2 MONTHS BEFORE COVID HIT. I USED TO RUN A MILE WITHOUT STOPPING! I AM SO DOOMED!

Anyways, enjoy.

Sound asleep in their bed, Diluc Ragnvindr and (Y/n) Ragnvindr were dreaming. For (Y/n), she was dreaming about the time she had played the Dihua flute in Guyun. She did it to preserve her old friends memory. Venti is usually the one who plays, but sometimes (Y/n) will play.

As for Diluc, his dream of his childhood was turning into a nightmare. He was only 18 (Edit: I changed it cause it cause some people brought to my attention he was 18. I don't read the manga, so keep that in mind) when he was on his horse. His father was in the back of the carriage. The monster killed his comrades, his side was injured, and his father used a Delusion, and he died. His father had died in front of him. It still haunts his dreams to this day.

One thing (Y/n) wasn't expecting to wake up to. was a sudden jerk that came from her husband. With Diluc's arm draped over (Y/n)'s waist while the other was under his head, (Y/n) felt the jerking motion from her husbands arm. Looking over to her sleeping husband, (Y/n) saw the discomfort in his face.

"Fatui...." He mumbled.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow. "The Fatui?"

"Dad..." The strange thing for (Y/n), was there were tears coming from his eyes. Now that was unexpected. "Don't use it...."

"Diluc, sweetie," (Y/n) said, sitting up and gently shook Diluc by the shoulder. "Wake up. You're having a nightmare hon."

Diluc instead just kept crying. This was a big first for (Y/n).

"Diluc. Wake up," (Y/n) shook him harder. "Wake up."

Diluc started to move around. His nightmare had the monster still coming for him. It never left, his fathers efforts were in vain. It was coming right for him.

(Y/n)'s grimoire opened up, and used some of her own energy to get water from the glass on her nightstand, and splashed his face.

"Father!" Diluc shot up from his sleep, breathing heavily. His eyes held nothing but fear, his face was pale, and he looked like he was going to throw up. "W-What?"

"Diluc," (Y/n) said, catching her husbands attention. "Sweetie, you had a nightmare. Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah...I'm alright..." Diluc wiped some of the water off of his face, trying to get it out of his eyes. "Just, a nightmare."

"That did not seem like just some nightmare," (Y/n) said, gently setting her hand on her husbands cheek. "Tell me, what were you dreaming about? Tell me, so I may take the pain away."

"It was my father...." Diluc sighed, laying back down and just stared up at the ceiling. "When I was younger...when I was still part of the Knights of Favonius, my father was in a wagon behind me. I was traveling with other knights, but this monstrous beast had attacked us. I was injured, and my comrades were dead. My father used something called a Delusion and he drove the monster away, but he suffered great injuries...and to ease his pain...I took his life...but in my nightmare...instead of warding off the monster, it stayed, and it came for me before you woke me up."