⚡️Razor⚡️

Requested by MeikoCrazy28.

        "Razor!" (Y/n) yelled, walking through Wolvendom to try and find her boyfriend. The two have been dating for a couple months now, and (Y/n) had already visited Havria's domain and the resting place of Osial. Even though Osial was an enemy, and one of her oldest friends had defeated him, before the Archon war had started, (Y/n) and the Lord of Vortex did get along. (Y/n) used to go flying in the vortexes he used to make, she always had fun flying around and doing reckless things. "Where are you? I have some food!"

        "(Y/n)!" Razor ran out from behind a tree, and tackled the girl happily in a hug. He nuzzled his face into the Archon's neck. If he had a tail, it would be wagging back and forth faster than Koro Sensei going at Mach 20. "You come! I happy to see you!"

        "Awe hello Razor!" (Y/n) smiled, hugging her boyfriend back. "Razor, dear, as much as I would love to cuddle with you, can we please move to the shade of some trees? It is quite warm out, and the sun feels quite hot on my skin."

        "Oh," Razor got off the girl, and grabbed the girl by the upper part of her arms, and lifted her up so she was now standing on her feet. He wasn't exactly used to helping out other humans, and he is quite new to romantic relationships. (Y/n) gives him an A for effort. "Sorry."

        "It's ok," (Y/n) smiled and patted the dirt off of her clothes. "Now then, let's go find somewhere to eat. Are you hungry for some Sticky Honey Roast?"

        "Meat...." Razor basically drooled at the thought of Sticky Honey Roast, something that Monstadt was quite famous for as well. "I has food too! Potatoes!"

        "That'll be perfect!" (Y/n) smiled, and grabbed Razor's hand softly, and started going near one of the trees. She set the picnic basket down, and patted the spot next o her.

        Razor happily sat down next to her, and licked her cheek. That was the only form of kissing that he knew of, but (Y/n) has been trying to help him a couple of human romantic gestures, like holding hands, kissing, and teaching him a little bit of English to help him try and understand what she is saying, and so he can communicate with others with ease.

        (Y/n) just let out a small happy laugh, and kissed Razor's cheek softly. She may have taught him how humans kiss, but that doesn't mean she'll make him kiss her the way a human does. "So how is your Lupical doing?"

        "Lupical doing good," Razor tried to think of the words to use. He has been trying to broaden his vocabulary through some picture books (Y/n) has gotten him whenever she visited the library. Lisa usually had some books that were good for Razor to read. "Lupical...they....found...lots of meat!"

        "Really?" (Y/n) asked. "I'm glad to hear. I thought boars were not coming around here due to the other wolves coming in."

        "Found meat!" Razor smiled. "I smell rabbit! I catch rabbit!"

        "I'm happy to hear!" (Y/n) smiled. "Your Lupical must have a lot of meat to eat. Did you guys have a feast?"

        "Feast...?" He didn't exactly know what that meant.

        "Eat more than normal?" (Y/n) tried to think of the easiest way to describe feast, and this was the best explanation she could come up with without confusing him.

        "We did," Razor nodded. "We eat a lot. Tastes good."

        "I'm glad," (Y/n) took out the Sticky Honey Roast from the basket, and placed it down on top of the basket, so no bugs would try and eat it without them knowing. "Now then, shall we get started with lunch? The food will get cold soon."

        "Meat!" Razor said happily, and started eating some of the Sticky Honey Roast.

        (Y/n) smiled, and started eating some of the food as well, a smile on her face.

        (Y/n) and Razor had finished eating, all of the Sticky Honey Roast was gone, and so was the Puppy Paw Hash Browns. Now, (Y/n) was leaning against the tree, with Razor sitting between her legs, his head resting on her stomach. Running her fingers through her hair, (Y/n) could see Razor relax even more.

        "Did you enjoy lunch?" (Y/n) asked. petting his head with a smile on her face.

        "Lunch was good," Razor lifted up his head and rested his chin on her stomach, looking up at (Y/n) with adorable red eyes. "I liked the food. Did you like mine?"

        "Very much!" (Y/n) kissed Razor's forehead softly, which made the boys face flush bright red. "You always make such delicious hash browns! Where did you learn how to cook?"

        "Lisa taught me," Razor said, turning his head back to the side and rested it back on her stomach. "She teach me how to use vision."

        "Ah, miss Lisa taught you," (Y/n) remembered Lisa trying to teach (Y/n) how to use Electro, but here (Y/n) is nearly burning a book with electricity. She does have good control over the elements using energy, but sometimes she'll use a spell that is a little too powerful. "Miss Lisa is amazing at spells and teaching, and she always has such amazing books and stories to tell us. Isn't it nice to listen to her reading books?"

        "Listen to books makes me sleepy," Razor gave a small yawn. "Me tired."

        "You can take a nap," (Y/n) petted his head softly. "I think we both could go for a nap."

        "But we need safety." Razor yawned again, his eyes slowly drooping.

        "Razor, darling, we will be perfectly alright," (Y/n) smiled, gently hugging Razor's face to her stomach, trying to get him to sleep. "We will be fine, alright/. Nothing bad is going to happen. If it does, I'll take care of it, alright?"

        "Ok..." Razor closed his eyes, and officially dozed off.

        (Y/n) yawned as well, and rested her head against the tree, slowly falling asleep as well.