💎Zhongli💎

This takes place in modern times.

"Mama," A voice spoke, making (Y/n) turn around and look at her son. "Whatcha thinking about?"

(Y/n) smiled at her son. It's been many many years since the Archon war, where Aether was looking for his sister, the Stormterror attack, everything. It's been so long, and (Y/n) couldn't help but think about the past. "I was just thinking about the past."

"The past?" Delun asked, sitting on the couch next to his mother. HIs human form wasn't that much different than his fathers, the only difference was his eye color that matched his mothers. Delun was very young when everything happened in Teyvat, and (Y/n) kept her son away from all forms of chaos. She didn't want her son to face the Archons at such a young age. "You mean before I was born?"

"That, and when you were such a young boy," (Y/n) smiled. "You were so cute back then, saying you wanted to travel all of Teyvat and meet the other Archons. You wanted to see Inazuma so badly you begged your father to go."

"Don't bring that up!" Delun's face flushed red with embarrassment. "Anyways, what are you even thinking about?"

"I was thinking about the first day I had met your father," (Y/n) smiled, and brought out her grimoire, using little figures made form energy and rocks to show her and her husband. "It was so long ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday."

"You never told me how you and dad met," Delun said, watching the two little mini figures dancing around. "Can you tell me the story?"

"Of course," (Y/n) smiled, and used her powers and started retelling the story.

Opening her eyes, (Y/n) blinked. Sitting up, she found herself in a very large flower, something she wasn't expecting to wake up in. She looked down at her hands, seeing she had none, but there was a faint outline on what human hands would look like.

"You're awake," A feminine voice said, making (Y/n) look at a women (it's unknown what the gender of the original Dendro Archon is, so we're just gonna say she for now). She had long green hair and bright pink eyes, with a pair of glasses resting on the edge of her nose. She wore white robes, that complimented her darker skin. "Finally, you were asleep for almost 2 days."

"2 days?" (Y/n) asked, looking down at her legs, the same thing with her hands. They were just outlines of what human feet would look like, all with a faint green glow. "Where am I?"

"You're on earth with the rest of the Gods," The women smiled, using a flower of her own and brought her to (Y/n)'s level. She was pretty tall, maybe 5'11 from (Y/n)'s guess. "My name is Rose, I am the Dendro God. You fell from the sky, most likely from Celestia. Do you remember anything before you fell?"

"No, sorry," (Y/n) shook her head. "I only know my name is Bai, and I'm the Energiro God."

"Oh wow," Rose smiled. "It's so nice to finally meet you! I heard we were going to be getting a new God here on Earth, but I wasn't expecting you to be falling out of the sky and crashing into my flower bushes."

"Oh, I'm sorry," (Y/n) apologized, hopping out of the large flower. "Is it alright if I wander around for a while? I would like to see the rest of your garden."

"Of course!" Rose smiled happily, having the large flower Bai was sleeping in, go back into the ground. "I do have another guest here, so if you run into him, please do not try and hurt him. He's just here for a visit."

"Alright, thank you, Rose." (Y/n) thanked with a smile on her face.

(Y/n) didn't know how long she had been wandering around Rose's garden, but (Y/n) had to admit that it was amazing to see. (Y/n) was happy this was the first place she gets to see.

"Hello there," A male voice made (Y/n) turn around. There was a tall man, who had amber eyes with yellow pupils. He was wearing a hooded cloak (kinda like he's wearing in the Story Teaser- Yakshas: the Guardian Adepti). He had long dark brown hair with the tips fading to an amber brown. (Y/n) had to admit, he's quite handsome. "Who are you?"

"Oh, hello," (Y/n) said, turning around to look at the man. "My name is Bai, I'm the God of Energiro. Are you Rose's guest?"

"Ah, you must be referring to the Dendro God," The man crossed his arms. "My name is Rex Lapis, I am the God of Geo."

"An earth god," (Y/n) said, a little surprised. "It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Rex Lapis held out a hand to (Y/n).

(Y/n) gently took his hand into hers, and shook hers in time with his.

"Wait...you fell out of the sky?!" Delun asked. Oops, IY/n) forgot to tell him how she had gotten to Earth. "How the heck did you survive that?!"

"Sweetheart, did you really forget I'm a God?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow curiously. "A simple fall from Celestia isn't going to kill me, it would take much more than that to take me down."

"So you and dad really met at the Dendro Archon's garden?" Delun asked. "I thought you two met on the battle field."

"Nope!" (Y/n) smiled. "We did separate during the Archon war, but we ended up seeing one another on the battle field."

"Oh, now I get it," Delun said. "So when did you two get married?"

"We got married maybe....450 years before you were born? But we weren't sure about children due to the world changing, and with both of us being Gods of new land, we wanted to make sure our lands were stable enough so we had enough time for a child." (Y/n) explained. "We wanted to make sure we had somewhere safe for you to grow up."

"Mom, question," Delun said. "Was dad as serious and strict back then as he is now?"

"Yes." (Y/n) laughed.

"Excuse me?" A familiar deep voice made both (Y/n) and her son flinch. They looked over, seeing the god.

"Run!" (Y/n) yelled, and ran off with her son doing the same.

"Get back here you two!" Zhongli ran after them.