🌬Venti🌬

This was requested by Chococookie24 from Quotev.

        "Both of you!" Rex Lapis yelled, flying towards the two other Gods. The Archon War has ended, and the current 7 (since there was a previous Anemo Archon before Venti), well, 8, have all established their own nations and territories. With the years passing, all nations were established and there has been peace in all of Teyvat. But right now.....

        "Fly!" Bia yelled and flew over Liyue Harbor with the Wind Spirit Barbatos. Both of them decided to cause a little bit of trouble, and now they have the Geo Archon after them. What has (Y/n) done? Well, (Y/n) had replaced all the Mora in Teyvat with apples, the wind spirits favorite fruit while Barbatos had replaced all the drinks in Liyue with wine.

        "You both are so grounded when I get you!" Rex Lapis yelled, flying over the people of Liyue Harbor, who could only laugh.

        "Looks like they're at it again." One of the kids said, watching as two trouble makers fly away from the Lord of Geo.

        "What did they do this time?" A little girl asked her grandmother.

        "All the Mora in Liyue was replaced with apples, and all the expensive drinks have been replaced with cheap wine." The grandmother laughed a little. She honestly had no problem with the pranks of the two younger immortals, since the problems were always fixed and no one was harmed.

        "I wonder where they plan on hiding this time." One of the workers at a small restaurant asked himself.

        Rex Lapis used his tail, and whacked the two immortals down into the water. There was a large splash. Rex Lapis flew above the two, while they came back up.

        "Dang it! Caught again!" Bia whined, her glow turning Hydro Blue.

        "At least we got away for longer than last time," Barbatos laughed. "He got us at the Wangshu Inn last time."

        "True, true." Bia laughed.

        "Both of you," They stiffened at the sound of the older Archon's voice. "You shall both go undo your little prank and stay out of trouble today, I do not want to have to punish you by keeping you underwater again."

        "Oh gosh no." (Y/n) said, not wanting that. The last time she was down at the bottom of the ocean, held down by Rex Lapis spear, she saw so many freaking looking aquatic creatures. She hated it (I hate the bottom of the ocean! I hate the ocean to an extent as well! it's so freaky down there! Have you seen those creatures?! It's freaking scary!!), and she was not going back. "Ok ok! I'm going! Just don't make me go near those freaky fish again...."

        "Freaky fish?" Barbatos asked. The punishment he had was being held down by a stone spear and ended up under ground. He got the better punishment.

        "Don't. Ask." (Y/n) mumbled, and started floating out of the water with the wind spirit. "I'll go get the Mora from the Golden House, and you go get those expensive wines from Guyun Stone Forest, ok?"

        "Alright." Barbatos flew off and (Y/n) flew off as well, both undoing their prank.

        "Now you both can eat," Rex Lapis said, serving the two some food. He told the two that if they didn't finish cleaning up their prank, they wouldn't be able to have lunch. Besides, a meal always tasted better after working hard. "Make sure you do not waste any food."

        "Understood," (Y/n) said, and started eating her food. "Thanks Morax."

        "Thanks old man!" Barbatos said, and started eating his food.

        "I'm not old." Rex Lapis rolled his eyes and left the two to their lunch, since he has some of his own business that he needs to take care of.

        "So, what should we do tomorrow?" Barbatos asked Bia, putting some food into his mouth. "Should we turn all the water into wine? Or should we make it so there's no wind so the boats don't sail for an hour? Or ow about e change all the stories into funny stories instead of historic stories?"

        "First you should finish chewing and swallowing," Bia said, drinking some water. "Second, how about we don't pull any pranks on him? I think Morax is getting pretty annoyed with our pranks, and I think he could use a break from having to fix everything that we've caused, even if we are the ones doing the labor, he will get complaints from the people."

        "Since when have people complained about us?" Barbatos asked.

        "There was one time we had used the wind to blow all the ships everywhere and we nearly threw people off the boats and scared away the fish," Bia listed one of them. "Then there was the time we started blasting music in the middle of the night, and Morax had buried us underground for at least 2 weeks. Then there was that time we made everything light become heavy and vice versa. There was the time we made it whenever you stepped on the harbor, you'd suddenly be tossed up into the air at least 3 feet. I'll admit the kids liked that a lot, but it still was kinda dangerous. Then we had replaced all the Core Lapis with normal rocks and Morax had us replacing all the Core Lapis and had us working for at least 2 months to repay the debt. Then-"

        "Ok! I get it!" Barbatos covered his ears and hit his little spirit head on the table. "Just how many pranks have we even pulled?!"

        "Quite a lot if I'm going to be honest with you," Bia sighed. "How about we just relax and actually appreciate Liyue's beauty? You have to admit, Morax got one of the most beautiful parts of Teyvat."

        "I guess so," Barbatos shrugged his little shoulders. "But how do you relax?"

        "Easy," Bia said. "You start off with eating a good amount of food, find a nice shady place, and just lay down and take a nap. That's one way of relaxing. Another is reading a book, making something, or going swimming. I prefer sleeping on the roofs of the buildings here in the harbor. The smell of the sea and the breeze always helps me sleep whenever I think back to the war."

        "Is sleeping that relaxing?" Barbatos asked. He doesn't exactly sleep since Gods and spirits typically don't sleep.

        "It is," Bia nodded her head, and finished her food. "How about I take you to my favorite part of Liyue?"

        "If you want." Barbatos finished his food as well.

        Bia was on one of the roofs of the buildings, the bright sun on her golden yellow glowing form while Barbatos was sitting next to her. They could see all of the harbor from their place.

        "How is this relaxing?" Barbatos asked, not feeling sleepy or relaxed in the slightest.

        "Just lay down," (Y/n) laid down on her stomach, using her arms as a pillow. She closed her eyes. "You'll see, it's nice."

        Barbatos just floated for a minute, before he set himself in front of (Y/n)'s head, and laid down too. Laying down made him sleepy, and lunch also made him sleepy too. He slowly closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

        Rex Lapis found it oddly strange to have the harbor so quiet from chaos and mischief from the two. He flew around Liyue, looking for the two immortals. He decided to check Bia's favorite napping spot, and indeed found the two asleep. He shook his head, and picked the tow up gently on his back and flew back to the mountains. He set the two down on the grass, and left the two to sleep peacefully.