?Scaramouche?

This was requested by elleskyie on Wattpad.

        "You wanna go?!"

        "Bring it!"

        La Signora and Childe both sighed. (Y/n) and Scaramouche are both at each others throats once again. Why? It was over a simple mission, finding the Traveler, the Honorary Knight of Favonius and the travel companion. They've been at each others throats ever since (Y/n) was assigned to work under Scaramouch, as his right hand man...or women.

        (Y/n) has been in Snezhnaya as an undercover subordinate, trying to get the Fatui off of Aether's tail. She was glad she had taken on such a different form than when she had first met the Tsaritsa, all she has to do is make sure her Gnosis stays hidden within her and doesn't use more than one element.

        "Both of you stop this right now!" The Tsaritsa yelled, annoyed with their antics. She was wondering if having the two work together was the worst decisions. she could ever make. But, Scaramouche hasn't been picking fights with the rest of the Harbingers like before, and (Y/n) seems to be the only one to either calm him down, or beat him down. Sadly that results in a lot of damage to the palace. For some reason, (Y/n) was allowed to wear her own fashion of clothes, no need to wear Fatui clothes, probably because she refused to wear a uniform. "You both should be on the boat to Liyue to find that Traveler and investigate that stupid meteor!

        "Yes ma'am!" They both yelled. Scaramouche was afraid to face the Tsaritsa, while (Y/n) wasn't afraid, but she has to pretend she is. As long as she can keep Aether and Paimon away from Scaramouche, everything should be alright for her. She had sent a letter to Xiao, telling him to pass the letter to Zhongli, who would pass the letter to Aether before he left to wherever else he's supposed to go. Her cover up for sending a letter to the Wangshu Inn, was reservations for a couple nights of stay. It wasn't a full lie.

        "You better stay on the other side of the boat, I am not staying anywhere near you," (Y/n) said, shoving past Scaramouche towards the front of the palace. "Or else I'm throwing you off the side."

        "I'd like to see you try!" Scaramouche yelled, and stomped after her.

        "I fear they might kill everyone on the boat before they leave the harbor..." Childe laughed nervously. He was the only one who knows (Y/n)'s little secret, but because he kept a promise to Aether to keep (Y/n)'s secret on why she had joined the Fatui, he didn't spill. Besides, he sees (Y/n) as a fun traveling partner, no matter how many times she hung him off the side of the boat by his ankle.

        "Good luck to Liyue." La Signora shrugged. As long as she wasn't dragged into whatever shenanigan's the two get into, she could care less.

        The Tsaritsa sighed, wondering if she had just doomed another nation by sending Scaramouche and (Y/n) together, considering they are both short tempered and quite powerful.

        "Woo! Liyue!" (Y/n) said happily. She was happy to be back in such a warmer environment instead of the cold environment. "I'm back baby and I'm ready for an adventure!"

        "Shut up you stupid women!" Scaramouche kicked (Y/n) off the side of the boat, making the girl land on her feet on the docs. Now that was not what he was expecting.

        "Nice try short stack!"

        "I'm taller than you!"

        "And there they go again..." A few recruits from the motherland sighed. They've been like this the entire boat ride. Scaramouche would nearly send (Y/n) off the boat, and (Y/n) sent him off the boat. Yeah, Scaramouch stood no chance to the girl. How she isn't a Harbinger is Scaramouch's biggest question.