💎Albedo Pt.3💎

So. Hi. I do still have the requests from the previous people from when I had closed the book. I will try and get to those ASAP. I apologize if I didn't do your request or anything. This small series should last maybe another 2-3 parts, and then I think I'll end it and start up with the other requests once again. Hope you all enjoy.

"Hi (Y/n)!" Klee greeted, jumping up and down happily while touching her (Y/n)'s portrait on Albedo's canvas. "How are you today?"

"Hello Klee," (Y/n) smiled, happy to hear from the little girl. It's been about 2 months since (Y/n) was able to last communicate with Albedo and Klee. There were other dreams (Y/n) had, and she painted them all on a new canvas. She had to keep buying new ones every day, since all her dreams are all centered around different people with Albedo. "How are you doing?"

One of her most recent paintings was of a girl with light hair, non-human ears, glasses, and she looked really nervous. Another painting she did was with a two tall males. One had blue hair and an eye patch while the other had red hair and looked like he was ready to murder the blue haired male. One painting was of a taller woman with blonde hair, and she looked like a very powerful women.

"I'm doing good," Klee smiled. "Albedo is in his lab right now, so he isn't able to come to your painting today. But he wanted me to tell you he's hoping to be able to talk to you tomorrow when he has the chance."

"I will be sure to stay by my painting," (Y/n) said. "By the way, I had some more dreams. I saw a girl with glasses, a women with blonde hair, a man with blue hair and an eye patch, and a man with red hair and he did not look like he liked the blue haired guy. Do you know who those guys are?"

"They sound like Kaeya, Jean, Master Diluc, and Sucrose!" Klee cheered. "Sucrose is the girl with the glasses. She's Albeo's student, along with another guy. The blonde one sounds like Jean. She's the acting grand master of the Knights of Favonius. The blue haired man is Kaeya, and he teaches me a lot. The red haired guy is Master Diluc, he's a very weird grownup."

"Weird in what way?" (Y/n) asked, curious.

"He never smiles and he always frowns," Klee explained. "He never looks like he wants to talk to anyone, and he doesn't like Kaeya that much."

"Everyone has their reasons, I guess," (Y/n) wasn't able to pass judgement since she herself doesn't know about their past. "But I guess he could be considered weird in your eyes, since he is a grown up and you're a child. Adults make weird decisions sometimes."

"That's true," Klee said. "Like Albedo trying to make a portal."

"A portal?" (Y/n) asked. "A portal to what? A new world?"

"All he told me was he was making a portal to find someone," Klee said. "He might be trying to look for you!"

"That might be a possibility," (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders. "Or he's trying to make a portal in your world to try and find someone special to him."

"That sounds like a lot of hard work," Klee sighed. "I wish he had some time for me. He's always in Dragonspine where's it's cold and no flowers grow."

"I'm sure he'll be back soon," (Y/n) smiled softly. "He is always busy, discovering new things and doing tests and other things. Besides, he's probably trying to do a bunch of different tings to make your life easier. Isn't that the job of a big brother?"

"I guess," Klee shrugged her shoulders. "Do you have an older sibling?"

"Nope," (Y/n) shook her head, and took a look at a family photo. It had her and her parents, and there was a person torn out of the picture, someone obviously used to be there. "I don't have any siblings."