💎Albedo💎

This was requested by Sleepy from Quotev.

        This is a modern AU, Albedo is an artist, you are an art museum gallery director, and he wants to have his own exhibit in the museum.

        "Yes yes," (Y/n) nodded her head, watching as her workers were bringing small and large pieces from Albedo, one of Mondstadt's most famous artists. "Mr. Albedo has asked for that painting to be the center piece, the one that will tie the others together."

        "Where do you want us to put these?" One of the workers asked, holding a set of paintings that are supposed to stay together when they are put up.

        "Mr. Albedo has asked for those three paintings to be put in a triangle formation. Four on the bottom, then three above that, then two, then the very last one on the top, alright? Make sure it is not a right angle sort of triangle, I mean one you'd find in little kids toys." (Y/n) clarified. Last time she had just said to put the paintings in a triangle formation, they were put in a right angle triangle formation, and that made the paintings not work correctly, and (Y/n) almost got her head bitten off by that artist.

        "Miss (Y/n), where do you want us to put the self-portrait paintings?" One of the workers asked, causing (Y/n) to let out a heavy sigh. She's getting a  bit frustrated. She has told everyone where everything has to go, but it appeared to her that no one had listened to a thing she said.

        "The self-portraits are going to be in the west wing of the gallery on the second floor, next to the landscape paintings. The wings are set up into three sections on each floor, with the main hall being some of Mr. Albedo's biggest works. So please, take the self portraits to the second floor in the second section of the west wing. I have some assistant directors around to help you all, do not come to me asking all of your questions please."

        That's how the rest of the day went. There were endless amounts of questions and overwhelming feelings of stress for the head of the gallery's directory, and (Y/n) was starting to wonder why she had made her passion her career. Lucky for (Y/n), time seemed to have passed quickly, somehow, and the gallery was going to be opening soon, with none other than the guest of honor showing up much sooner than expected.

        "Miss (Y/n)! Mr. Albedo is already here!" One of her assistant directors yelled from the second floor. The second floor had a better look out over the front of the art gallery, and you could see everyone who enters and exits the building.

        "Already?" (Y/n) asked, sighing softly. She knows Albedo, not just on a work relationship, but on a personal relationship as well. The two had attended university, (Y/n) was 20 and Albedo was 18, she was 2 years older than him when he first came to the university. They had core classes together, with a couple of art classes together when (Y/n) just wanted some extra credits during the semester. "He's earlier than scheduled. I wonder why he's here so early."

        "He also has a large canvas covered in a veil." One of the other assistant directors said, who saw Albedo from the second floor window as well.

        "Oh he better not try and change what he's already given us... again..." (Y/n) remembered the las time Albedo had brought a new painting in at the last minute. That had thrown (Y/n) and her crew off completely, rench in the plan and can't get it out. But, (Y/n) worked her butt off the last 10 minutes before the gallery opened, and it ended up going smoothly, with (Y/n) demanding her university classmate to cough up some extra cash for what he had just put her and her team through.

        "What shall we do with the canvas?" (Y/n)'s second in command, Anika, asked her.

        "If he wants you to take the canvas to wherever he says, do it, and don't take the veil down," (Y/n) ordered. "He will most likely want to do it himself."