❄Kaeya❄

"Diluc, are you going to be alright?" (Y/n) asked, raising an eyebrow. She was walking from the Dawn Winery to Mondstadt to go to Angel's Share. She just so happened to run into Diluc, the head of the family while she was coming back from Liyue. (Y/N) just finished up a commission with Lumine and Paimon, but those two still had a couple of things left to do before they could return to Mondstadt. "You're going to work, and you know that your little brother is going to be there possibly drinking off his butt."

"Even if he were to get himself drunk, I can always just kick him out of the bar and send him to the Knights of Favonius's headquarters," Diluc shrugged his shoulders. "If necessary, I'm probably going to have to ask you to bring him to the headquarters just in case."

"Oh gosh me carry that big oaf?" (Y/n) asked, before she pouted. "But he's heavy and he gets even more flirty when he's drunk, and you know I do not like dealing with a drunk Kaeya. It's the worst."

"And yet I have had to deal with him since I was a child, you'll be fine," Diluc walked ahead, leaving the girl to walk behind him. "Hurry up. I want to make sure that idiot hasn't destroyed anything yet."

"What were you saying about something being destroyed?" (Y/n) asked, raising an eyebrow. Some glasses were broken and a chair was broken once the two hand entered the bar. Kaeya was currently drinking some wine with Venti, while Lisa and Jean were both sipping on some wine, both not getting involved.

"I'm going to kill him," DIluc was about to kill his little brother, before he was stopped by (Y/n), who grabbed him by his crimson red hair. "Ow!"

"Diluc, please try and calm down," (Y/n) let him go, making the red haired man rub the back of his head. "I'm sure with the amount of Mora Kaeya gets, he'll be able to pay you back. And if not, well, just make sure Barbra doesn't know why he's currently seeing her for all of the injuries you've caused him."

"Fine fine," Diluc sighed, and took his place behind the bar counter. "Just don't blame me if he accidentally throws a chair at you."

"Even if he does I'll just throw one back," (Y/n) smiled. "And don't worry, it'll be the one he threw at me."

"You are not helping." Diluc hissed.

"I know," (Y/n) waved it off like what he didn't say anything. "Just saying."

"(Y/n)." Kaeya sang in his drunken state, hugging he girl from behind. His face was flushed red and his breath smelled like alcohol. If (Y/n) had to guess, it was a Death After Noon drink, the Captain's favorite drink. "When will you go out on a date with me?"

"When you are sober," (Y/n) took his wrists into her hands and unlatched him from her, and dropped his wrists to just land on his sides. "And when you are not on duty."

"But I wanna go on a date with you now!" The drunk Kaeya whined, and nearly tackled the girl into a hug, but (Y/n) moved to the side and Kaeya just ended up on the floor, his face down. "You don't even go out with me when I'm sober or off duty!"

"That's because I have my own things I need to get done," (Y/n) sat down at the bar, where Diluc was currently making (Y/n)'s favorite drink, (favorite non-alcoholic drink). "Besides, I'm not always in Mondstadt, I have some things I need to get done in Liyue and Chasm."

"But I don't like it when you're not here!!" Kayea continued to whine, still face down on the floor.

"I know you don't like it when I'm not here," This was not the first Time Kaeya would be confessing his true feelings when he's drunk. (Y/n)'s already heard some secrets he has given when in his drunken state. "But we all have work that we need to get done."