🌬Xiao🌬

This was requested by Taavi from Quotev. This takes place during the Archon War.

"Where is she?!" Xiao yelled, busting down the door of their hideout. It's been a few years since he was released from his duty to serve a god taking advantage of him, and now he decided to serve Rex Lapis and Bia, the two that freed him. It was quite obvious that he had feelings for the God, since he just busted down a door to find her.

"Xiao, please, relax," Rex Lapis said, sitting by the god he views as a younger sister. "There are other patients here that are trying to recover and sleep."

"What happened to her?" Xiao asked, walking over and sat down next to the knocked out girl. "Who did this to her?"

"The God of Blood (this is a made up god)," Rex Lapis sighed. He had just managed to get (Y/n) away from the powerful God, before her own blood would leave her body, and her physicals body would die while her wrath or spirit remains. "She was bleeding heavily from all her wounds, I was starting to fear that should would not make it out alive."

"The God of Blood did this to her?" Xiao asked, growling. "I'll make that bitch pay for what she has done to her..."

"Relax," Rex Lapis placed one of his large paws on top of the yaksha's head, trying to get him to calm down. "She will be aright. Bia would not want you to be trying to get revenge for her, you know that. She will just need some time to recover and a blood transfusion. Luckily her and I share the same blood type, so she will be alright."

"But she hurt Bia!" Xiao yelled, whacking the dragons paw off his head while crossing his arms. He does not want to be coddled or treaded like a kid on a temper tantrum, which he is. "That is unforgivable!"

"And you hurt her, remember?" Rex Lapis asked, remining the yaksha of the time he was serving under the God of Darkness (it was not confirmed which god he had to serve under so the God of Darkness is a fill in), who ordered him to kill the God of Energiro.

"But I had no choice!" Xiao hissed.

"Even so, she has faced many Gods in battles, and she is still alive," Rex Lapis pointed out, and gently pulled the blanket above Bai's shoulders, keeping her warm from the cool evening. "She will live. I can promise you that."

"But she's hurt..." Xiao mumbled.

"I know," Rex Lapis put his paw on Xiao's head once again, this time, being more gentle. "She is like my little sister, who I helped raise in such a new world, and I am worried for her when she fights by herself, but she will be fine. I know my sister will pull through, she always does."

Xiao stayed quiet, and just stared down at the girl who was slowly recovering.

Groaning out in pain, (Y/n) slowly opened her eyes. It was the evening, so the light of the fire was her only source. She moved her head from side to side, and saw many other humans laying down near her, all looking injured as well. Groaning, (Y/n) sat up and looked around some more. She recognized the clothes, all of them being people under her older brother figure.

"You're awake," A familiar voice of a yaksha made (Y/n) flinch a little, before groaning out of pain. "Relax, you're hurt."

"What...happened...?" (Y/n) slowly laid herself back down. "Where is Rex Lapis?"

"He is fine," Xiao sat next to the girl, making sure he was in her line of sight so she wouldn't have to move her body. "He found you fighting against the God of Blood, and you nearly died before he brought you here to recover. You were bleeding a lot, so there had to be a blood transfusion. He gave you some of his blood, and now he's recovering a little since that idiot gave you too much of his. You've been out for almost a week."