💧Childe/Tartaglia💧

This is going to follow Tartaglia's Story Quest. If you have not played it, or watched it, and you don't care about spoilers, you may continue. If you don't want a spoiler, go play the game and get to rank 40 (crazy, I know). So then, enjoy!

"So, who's the kid?" (Y/n) asked, looking down at the small orange haired boy with big blue eyes. He wore strange clothes, one that (Y/n) recognizes too well. "From Snezhnaya no less."

"My name is Teucer!" The boy smiled, raising up one hand. "Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too kid." (Y/n) said, quickly giving the boy her attention and then turned back to the other two adventurers.

"You recognize the clothing?" Paimon asked, not expecting (Y/n) to know the regions clothing. "Have you been to Snezhnaya before?"

"Uh, yeah," (Y/n) said. She's been to Snezhnaya before, the regions clothing being the most unique since they're the most heat trapping clothes that she knows of. "I've been there a couple of times."

"Hey Miss. Who are you? And how do you know this nice guy?"The little boy asked, referring to Aether. "Are you two friends?"

"Oh, yeah, we are," (Y/n) said, turning her attention to the boy. "You look pretty familiar."

"We're going to be taking him to the Northland Bank, since that is where most of the Fatui are," Aether explained, making the Archon look back over to him. "We're his babysitters for now, and apparently we now have a bag of Mora. He gave it to us. Apparently his brother wanted him to give this to someone when he gets lost."

"That's...not very smart..." (Y/n) sighed, face palming. "Let's be glad this kid ran into you guys. Wait...where did you find him?"

"Where the Ruin Guards are," Aether sighed. "He's lucky that they were turned off. That really could have ended badly if one of them turned one."

"Mr. Cyclops wouldn't hurt me!" The boy piped in, catching all three of the older teens, more or less for (Y/n), attention. "Mr. Cyclops is the good guy! He protects people and defeats the bad guys! That's what my brother always told me."

"This kid is too nice," (Y/n) sighed. "I'll join you to the Northland Bank. I don't trust the Fatui."

"Thanks, (Y/n)." Aether said, giving a small smile.

"Come on! Come on!" Teucer grabbed the two by their hands, and started dragging them to, the wrong direction.

"Wrong way kid," (Y/n) said, and then picked up the kid, and started going the correct way to the Northland Bank. "Leave the directions to me and the adventurer."

"Yay, my brother! I found you!" Teucer yelled, and ran over to someone (Y/n) was not wanting to see.

"Oh crap....." (Y/n) mumbled. She's met the Fatui Harbinger through Aether, not far after they had fought at the Golden House. (Y/n) doesn't not trust him, so her snappy witty side comes out whenever she sees him. It was a small defensive move keep Childe away form asking her questions.

"You ok (Y/n)?" Aether asked the Archon.

"If I try and throw Childe off of the tallest mountain in Liyue, don't you dare tell Zhongli," The Archon groaned. "If you tell him, he'll nag me for a few thousand years," Yes, Aether knew about (Y/n)'s secret, since he secretly looked inside her Grimoire. Aether already knows that (Y/n) does not like Childe because of what he did to Aether and Paimon. "If you need me, I'll be drowning myself in Luhua Pool."