🔥Klee🔥

This was requested by DatDAMchillygirl from Wattpad. As I had said before in the warming, I will not write a character x reader romance story if the character is a child. But, I will write platonic (meaning friendship and friendly) stories with them. Sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted.

        (Y/n) let out a small sigh of relief. She had been so busy with helping Aether gather materials for his groups ascension, she hasn't had a lot of time to relax. The Energio Archon was currently an Honorary Knight of Favonius with Lumine, but (Y/n) decided to stay in Monstadt for a little while longer, since she was visiting her drinking buddy Barbatos.

        "(Y/n)," The girl looked over from the place she was sitting down, which was just a bench not that far from the HQ of the Knights. It was the flirty Kaeya, someone (Y/n) did not really expect to be seeing. "Jean wants to talk to you for a while."

        "Talk to me?" (Y/n) asked, raising an eyebrow. "Is there something wrong?"

        "Oh no nothing is wrong," Kaeya chuckled. "She just wanted to ask you for a favor, if that's ok."

        "Uh, alright," (Y/n) got up from the bench, and started making her way to Jeans office.

        "So, whatcha need boss?" (Y/n) asked, standing in front of Jean's desk. She always called her boss, since she is the Acting Grand Master, just below the Grand Master. "Kaeya said you needed me to do a favor for you?"

        "Ah, (Y/n), what a pleasure," Jean smiled, and looked up from her paperwork. "Yes, I do have a favor for you. Do you think you can watch over Klee?"

        "Klee?" (Y/n) asked. "Who's Klee?"

        "She's a small young girl with pointy ears and blonde hair," Jean started to describe. "She's also quite small, and wears a really big backpack on her back. She also has bombs-"

        "Wait what?" (Y/n) asked. "No, wait, she has bombs? Isn't Klee just a little girl?"

        "Yes, but she is part of the Knights of Favonius," Jean said, trying to reassure (Y/n). "Look, it's just for the day, alright? Klee can sometimes do some unpredictable things."

        "What do you mean unpredictable?" (Y/n) asked. Now she was not so sure about taking on this request that Jean has asked of her. "Am I going to get blown up or something?"

        "What? No, no you'll be perfectly fine," Jean reassured her. It was obviously not working if (Y/n) knew she was going to blown up or if she was going to face something much scarier than a bomb blowing up in her face. At the moment, she was going for the former. A bombs sounds even better than getting something worse than a bomb to the face. "I promise you're going to be perfectly fine. All you need to do is just make sure Klee doesn't try and blow up the fish at Starfell lake, alright?"

        "Is that the only thing I should make sure she doesn't do?" (Y/n) asked. She feels like there is going to be a very large list coming.

        "Nope. Just no blowing up fish in Starfell lake, no hurting other people, and whatever you do, do not let her burry any kind of treasure," Jean said. "Her name treasures are always bombs, and she always puts a sign up saying her treasure is berried there. My suggestion, put a something else as a marker instead of letting her use a sign. The last time she used a sign, a Pyro Abyss Mage had stolen her bomb and blew themselves up, and after that a Dendro Slime swallowed her box."

        "Oh that doesn't sound good," (Y/n) sighed. "Alright, where is Klee?"

        "Try Starfell Lake first," Jean thought fo the places the little girl could possibly be. "If she isn't there, try Wolvendom. Sometimes she goes and visits Razor."