L x Reader // Headcanon questions 2

♡who sleeps on which side of the bed?

Depends. Since L comes to bed so much later than you (if he does at all), he usually takes whatever side has more room. His preference however is to be on the side thats closer to the wall.

♡who has the most knowledge of random useless facts?

Definetly L. He spends a few minuets learning a few each day so he can tell them to you before you go to sleep, or when he just wants to talk to you but doesn't know what to talk about.

♡who worries most?

Again, most certainly L, mostly just because of how much he usually has on his plate. Even without something like the Kira case, his job certainly doesn't get much easier. You always try to take his mind off things any way you can or let him talk about it if he's willing, and he always does the same for you if you have any worries. No matter how small they may be, you have his unconditional support and he will do whatever he can to help.

♡who likes to playfully tease the other the most?

You can't help it, but its just way too easy to tease him. You always make sure he knows your joking if you poke a little fun, which usually turns into a bit of couples banter (in which he always has to have the last word whether you like it or not).

When it comes to the other kind of playful teasing....That's when he turns the tables on you.

♡who gets scared during horror films?

You sometimes do (however rarely), and L will refuse to admit that he gets scared, telling you he's faced some of the most heinous criminals in the world and its ridiculous if you think a movie would even phase him....Which is the biggest lie, and you know this because he actually comes to bed with you after you watch one. He insists its because he's truly tired, but you both know the truth.

Hey, at least it's a way to get him to be clingy and cuddly for a night.

♡how did he know you were right for him?

Because he had never felt that way for someone ever before, and was just so so so completely head over heels. If he were honest with himself, he was terrified of the feeling, but after going on your first date...Well that was it, and he knew he would likely never feel the same way again for one person.

♡how does he express his feelings to you?

Rather than to say it, he much prefers to show it, either by the things he does or how he spends his time with you. His code for "I love you" is squeezing your hand three times, because he has trouble saying it out loud at times. When you're completely alone and have some intimate time together, he has no issue saying whatever mushy stuff is on his mind.

♡who is the one who says "look behind you, but don't be obvious.", and who is the bastard who turns thier entire body and goes "WHERE?"

You definitely would be the one asking him to not be obvious, but since L doesn't have as much....Social prowess, shall we say, (and also doesn't care) he would be the one to turn around painfully conspicuously.

♡does he like to go on double dates?

No. Absolutely not, and he's not afraid to skirt around it, and will say it. To him dates are for you and him only, and a time where he can just be himself with you and genuinely enjoy some time together. Why would he change that by inviting another couple along? He'd rather devote his attention entirely to you.